Windows 10: After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

Discus and support After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have re-installed, new installed Win 10 on the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573). Not installed any driver yet (because I have never understood how /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Enter, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Enter Win User

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

I have re-installed, new installed Win 10 on the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573). Not installed any driver yet (because I have never understood how / where to find the correct ones / which ones to use), nevertheless everything seems to work.

Now the headphone output does not have any signal respectively a hum when I plug in speakers. I guess, because of a missing driver.

I assume the correct drivers I will find here (they look very old, from 2015, can them be the correct ones?): Produkt-Support

It is shown the newes driver for the speakers / headphones

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? qwTTD29.png

already is installed. That is the one - Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A.zip - I downloaded from that page, and this one is installed: Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A.zip. The same.

Which ones of them do I have to install?

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? 5rvmosh.png

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? 7GzR5ab.png

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? qK3SogL.png

:)

Enter, Feb 4, 2019

2. Headphones jack only outputting mono after dolby access install

Hi,

The headphones issue that you encountered after installing the audio program can be related to a possible licensing issue. The software that you're using offers an in-app purchase and it's best to contact the developer for further support. On the other hand,
    we suggest that you use Windows Sonic as an alternative for the audio output by following the steps below:

• Right click on the speaker icon located on the notification area.
    • Select Spatial sound.
    • Under the Spatial sound tab, select Windows Sonic for Headphones
      from the drop-down list.
    • Click OK.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 4, 2019
  4. After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

1. After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? - Similar Threads - installing headphone output

2. Downgraded Win-10 to Win-8.1 by Mistake- How to Reactivate Win-10 After Fresh Re-install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgraded Win-10 to Win-8.1 by Mistake- How to Reactivate Win-10 After Fresh Re-install: Hi, I had win-10 but downgraded to win-8 by mistake (In process of repairing bad disk). If I wipe my HHD out and re-install Win-10 how can I activate it for free? or If I replace the current bad HDD with new one and re-install Win-10, how can I use my old Win-10 activation?...
  3. Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed: Every since my computer just got a new update, my computer tells me there is "No Audion Output Device is Installed." Why is that? And how do I fix it?...
  4. Headphones not recognized after win reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not recognized after win reinstall: Hello, I'm using win 10 pro 64-bit. I have a TV that i use instead of a monitor, via HDMI from my graphics card, and the sound plays on it, don't have speakers. And i have headphones that are connected to the PC. I was always alternating between those two for sound...
  5. New win. 10 install, no audio output. device installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New win. 10 install, no audio output. device installed.: Hi! I am brand new to this forum, and not a big computer geek. I just got back my HP Pavallion from a shop that upgraded my Vista to Win.10, and my memory from 2GB. to 8GB. My problem is I have no sound now, the sound icon has a big red X next to it, and when I hover the...
  6. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...
  7. Re-install win 10 from upgrade

Re-install win 10 from upgrade: Hello I recently did a free upgrade to win 10 from win 7 (legal copy). I downloaded the iso and made a bootable disc. I retrieved the installation key from my computer but i am just wondering if i can do a clean install with that disc and the installation key that i have or...
  8. Win 10 Installation - Immediate Re-Boot

Win 10 Installation - Immediate Re-Boot: Hi all, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit (hoping to "upgrade" to Windows 10 Pro). In my Windows 10 Installation attempt, I am presented with the window shown in the attachment and I select the "Start the upgrade now" button. My computer promptly shuts down and...
  9. Clean re-install after upgrade from Win 7

Clean re-install after upgrade from Win 7: I had Win 7 home on my laptop (64bit), then received and installed the free upgrade to Win 10 in Autumn 2015. The laptop is now running quite erratically and very slow and I feel it is time to do a clean re-install. I do not wish to go back to Win 7, just have a clean...
  10. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: Hi all, A tear ago microsoft offered a free upgrade to win 10. so , i downloaded and installed. Since then it was working very well but recently i encouter some issues and I'd like to reinstall windows 10. Is it possible to do so with my current software or do i have to...