Windows 10: After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

Discus and support After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have re-installed, new installed Win 10 on the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573). Not installed any driver yet (because I have never understood how /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Enter, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Enter Win User

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

I have re-installed, new installed Win 10 on the Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573). Not installed any driver yet (because I have never understood how / where to find the correct ones / which ones to use), nevertheless everything seems to work.

Now the headphone output does not have any signal respectively a hum when I plug in speakers. I guess, because of a missing driver.

I assume the correct drivers I will find here (they look very old, from 2015, can them be the correct ones?): Produkt-Support

It is shown the newes driver for the speakers / headphones

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? qwTTD29.png

already is installed. That is the one - Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A.zip - I downloaded from that page, and this one is installed: Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7553_W10x64_A.zip. The same.

Which ones of them do I have to install?

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? 5rvmosh.png

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? 7GzR5ab.png

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? qK3SogL.png

:)

Enter, Feb 4, 2019

2. Headphones jack only outputting mono after dolby access install

Hi,

The headphones issue that you encountered after installing the audio program can be related to a possible licensing issue. The software that you're using offers an in-app purchase and it's best to contact the developer for further support. On the other hand,
    we suggest that you use Windows Sonic as an alternative for the audio output by following the steps below:

• Right click on the speaker icon located on the notification area.
    • Select Spatial sound.
    • Under the Spatial sound tab, select Windows Sonic for Headphones
      from the drop-down list.
    • Click OK.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 4, 2019
  4. After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output?

1. After re-installing Win 10 no headphone output? - Similar Threads - installing headphone output

2. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  3. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 activation after a re-install.: I needed to replace the HDD and Memory of a desktop Dell computer.I know that the license of the WIN 7 Pro now WIN 10 is embedded in the machine. Why is it that when the OS was reinstalled, the license did not get activated automatically. I tried to enter the license through...
  4. Win 10 activation after a re-install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re install win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re install win 10: Hello, I purchased a new hp probook 4730s some time ago, it had windows 10 pre installed, but i did not like the format, so i had a new windows 7 pro insalled on a new 250 gb ssd clean install i did not retain the original win 10 hard drive. now the support for win 7 has...
  6. Re-installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installing Win 10: I want to completely reinstall win 10 on my computer, is my license tied to my microsoft account? I upgraded to win 10 when it was free. Will I have to buy a license If I re-install? Thanks a ton :)...
  7. Re-installation of Win 10

Re-installation of Win 10: I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (D:). I want to install again windows 10 in my laptop so that recovery files become a new files without MEDS encryption. Windows Reset is done but still there is MEDS...
  8. Re-installing WIN 10

Re-installing WIN 10: I may have to restore my laptop, which is upgraded to WIN 10, to factory condition which has WIN 8.1 installed. Will I be able to reinstall my WIN 10 upgrade free of charge or will I have to buy it? Thanks for the help....
  9. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: My computer has bogged down. I want to re-install win 10. Should I format c: ? How is the best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-win-10/3eaff53c-c73c-4c15-9746-654a40175b13
  10. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: Hi all, A tear ago microsoft offered a free upgrade to win 10. so , i downloaded and installed. Since then it was working very well but recently i encouter some issues and I'd like to reinstall windows 10. Is it possible to do so with my current software or do i have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sonic headphones gone after driver reinstall