Windows 10: After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps

Discus and support After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After re-installing Windows 10 I immediately found that 2 out of 4 user accounts have no access to any Microsoft Apps (Message "You'll need a new app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HazGB, Dec 30, 2018.

1. HazGB Win User

After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps

After re-installing Windows 10 I immediately found that 2 out of 4 user accounts have no access to any Microsoft Apps (Message "You'll need a new app to access ms-windows-store". I have already tried several suggestions on Microsoft Community using Windows Powershell (admin) but none of these have made any difference. Apps which do not work include Store, Mail, Calendar, News, etc.

I need an answer that does work. I am demented.

:)

HazGB, Dec 30, 2018

2. Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 30, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. After re-installing Windows10 No Microsoft Apps - Similar Threads - installing Windows10 Microsoft

2. Lost emails after Windows10 re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost emails after Windows10 re-install: I did a windows 10 re-install using Windows Media, everything seems ok but I have lost my Office19 access which includes all my emails. How do I get them back...
  3. Lost emails after Windows10 re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost emails after Windows10 re-install: I did a windows 10 re-install using Windows Media, everything seems ok but I have lost my Office19 access which includes all my emails. How do I get them back...
  4. Strange "Microsoft" Apps installed on Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange "Microsoft" Apps installed on Windows10: There are dozen of Apps installed only showing "Microsoft Corporation" on my Windows 10 Laptop. I also noticed the icons are missing on all Windows App, see: This is how it looks when I try to open a video file with "open with"Any idea how to fix this ? What could have caused...
  5. Windows10 re-install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 re-install: Hi, My hard drive died. Bought a new one. And a reinstall disk. The install went well. When completed I started to install some Microsoft store free and paid apps from my old setup. All the Microsoft apps free or paid for show a message this app is not compatible with this...
  6. Re-installing apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing apps after reset: Reset my PC and found that I`d lost all my non Windows apps. i.e Adobe Reader Picasa and a few others. How do I get them back? Especially as I paid for some! . They are all listed under the icon on the desktop some in blue text, some in black. Chris...
  7. Re-install Windows10

Re-install Windows10: I have damaged Windows 10 and need to download a copy for re-installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-windows10/d7879c99-9a3c-48bc-a6e8-81129fced765
  8. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  9. RE-INSTALL APPS

RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  10. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...