Windows 10: after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...

Discus and support after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at shutdown is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thesmith_698, Oct 28, 2020.

1. after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...

after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at shutdown is this possible?

:)

thesmith_698, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at... [​IMG]

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at... [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...

1. after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at... - Similar Threads - reboot surface pro3

2. I can't open roblox like at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open roblox like at all: Whenever I try to open the game it'll load and say it's opening or installing even though it is installed already. But it never gets past that stage. And it only goes to opening screen when I go into the files and try to open it from there. If I don't and try to open the game...
  3. I can't open roblox like at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open roblox like at all: Whenever I try to open the game it'll load and say it's opening or installing even though it is installed already. But it never gets past that stage. And it only goes to opening screen when I go into the files and try to open it from there. If I don't and try to open the game...
  4. Why after reseting my pc all my apps are deleted and can't be open like setting app ,...

Why after reseting my pc all my apps are deleted and can't be open like setting app ,...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-reseting-my-pc-all-my-apps-are-deleted/62c8564e-79f5-464b-915c-a323a5c5d6ca
  5. How would you like to open this file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How would you like to open this file?: Hi, So I don't know what's been happening but every time I start up my laptop it always asks me How would you like to open this file? This also happens for other things such as trying to open appdata. I don't know how to get rid of this someone please help....
  6. Start apps there were open after restart

Start apps there were open after restart: Hello Anyone know how to disable this behavior? Thanks 138837
  7. Start apps there were open after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Start apps there were open after restart: Hello Anyone know how to disable this behavior? Thanks 138837
  8. All Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Apps Not Opening: Hello. Recently, I decided to try and import photos from my phone to my computer to free up space. Usually, I go into my photos app and just import from there, but everytime I open the photos app, it stays open for 3 seconds or so with a black screen, before shutting down. I...
  9. surface app cant open

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    surface app cant open: i have a surface pro 6 and surface app cant open when i click there it comes to screen and dessapeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-app-cant-open/cefca4d4-466a-4e8f-b431-5dc754cabe39"
  10. I would like my computerr to open without using password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I would like my computerr to open without using password: I would like my computer to open without using password. after it goes to sleep I have to go through password entry every time. It a pain. IMy computer is in my home and not vulnerable...