Windows 10: After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords

Discus and support After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After reboot my Windows 10 PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords. My Windows Edition is Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joe Schaible, Nov 19, 2020.

1. After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords

After reboot my Windows 10 PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords.

My Windows Edition is Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

OS build 19042.630

After reboot I need to enter my Microsoft Account password for onedrive, Skype

I also need to enter my password for all of my email accounts.

I need a fix for this it is very annoying.

Joe

:)

Joe Schaible, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords :(

Zakin, Nov 19, 2020
  4. After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords

Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords

1. After reboot my Windows 10 Pro PC, I need to enter my Microsoft Account and email passwords - Similar Threads - reboot Pro need

2. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  3. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  4. Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?: Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-apps-in-shellstartup-run-when-i-reboot-my/fc28a9bd-5b87-471d-9e2e-7adbfd4123dc
  5. Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?: Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-apps-in-shellstartup-run-when-i-reboot-my/6364baa4-059b-483d-87a6-e2602e219387
  6. Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?

Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?: Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-apps-in-shellstartup-run-when-i-reboot-my/fc28a9bd-5b87-471d-9e2e-7adbfd4123dc
  7. Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?

Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password?: Will my apps in shellstartup run when I reboot my PC without entering windows password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-apps-in-shellstartup-run-when-i-reboot-my/6364baa4-059b-483d-87a6-e2602e219387
  8. I want to connect my microsoft account with asphalt 8 but after entering the password it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to connect my microsoft account with asphalt 8 but after entering the password it...: I download Asphalt 8 on pc and go to login my old asphalt 8 account via microsoft account. I fill my email id and then password but when i click on sign in it says connecting to a server. I am waiting for an hour but still it says connecting to a i already uninstall and...
  9. I want to connect my microsoft account with asphalt 8 but after entering the password it...

I want to connect my microsoft account with asphalt 8 but after entering the password it...: I download Asphalt 8 on pc and go to login my old asphalt 8 account via microsoft account. I fill my email id and then password but when i click on sign in it says connecting to a server. I am waiting for an hour but still it says connecting to a i already uninstall and...
  10. Avoid the need to enter my Microsoft account password twice to login to Windows 10 -...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Avoid the need to enter my Microsoft account password twice to login to Windows 10 -...: This problem has been apparent since last November after I worked with a Microsoft technician to resolve a problem with being unable to apply a Windows updgrade to my Acer all-in-one. The user affected has an administrator profile. Sometimes I can login first time, on...