Windows 10: After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

Discus and support After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi, After last update, 3 days before I shutdown my system with update download and today morning on 17 November 2020 I started my window so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sultanmkj, Nov 17, 2020.

1. sultanmkj Win User

After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working 7e31d34f-4ae8-4fdc-9da5-077733061a78?upload=true.jpg Hi,

After last update, 3 days before I shutdown my system with update download and today morning on 17 November 2020 I started my window so updates done, but when my system opens after few second I blue screen, " Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart".

After that I try to run Windows recovery through twice shutting down and start, afterwards also my system not working even AutoDesk software not running and most of the applications not functioning.

One more error appearing every time when i'm trying to open any open :"copy to clip board this message like that".

Kindly fix the bugs in recent updates at the earliest.

How i can use my laptop as I used previously.

:)

sultanmkj, Nov 17, 2020

2. Microsoft November 2020 Security Updates

November 2020 Security Updates

The November security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
    • Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
    • ChakraCore
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Dynamics
    • Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
    • Azure Sphere
    • Windows Defender
    • Microsoft Teams
    • Azure SDK
    • Azure DevOps
    • Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• See our blog detailing the benfits of the new Security Update Guide layout here.
    • Microsoft is improving Windows Release Notes. For more information, please see What's next for Windows release notes.
    • For information regarding enabling Windows 10, version 2004 features, please see Windows 10, version 20H2 delivery options. Note that Windows 10, versions 2004 and 20H2 share a common core operating system with an identical set of system files. They will
      also share the same security update KBs.
    • For information regarding enabling Windows 10, version 1909 features, please see Windows 10, version 1909 delivery options. Note that Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909 share a common core operating system with an identical set of system files. They will
      also share the same security update KBs.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft
      Update Catalog
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated
      whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Customers running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 need to purchase the Extended Security Update to continue receiving security updates. See 4522133 for
      more information.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates. Please note that this is not a complete list of CVEs for this release.

Known Issues

The following KBs contain information about known issues with the security updates. For a complete list of security update KBs, please see 20201110.
    For more information about Windows Known Issues, please see Windows message center (links
    to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).

KB Article Applies To

4486714 SharePoint Server 2019

4486717 SharePoint Server 2016

4586781 Windows 10, version 2004, Windows Server version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2, Windows Server version 20H2

4586786 Windows 10, version 1903, Windows Server version 1903, Windows 10, version 1909, Windows Server version 1909

4586793 Windows 10 Version 1809, Windows Server 2019

4586805 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Security-only update)

4586807 Windows Server 2008 (Monthly Rollup)

4586808 Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)

4586817 Windows Server 2008 (Security-only update)

4586823 Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update)

4586827 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)

4586830 Windows 10, version 1607, Windows Server 2016

4586834 Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)

4586845 Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)

4486714 SharePoint Server 2019

4486717 SharePoint Server 2016

4588741 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2019

Security Update Guide - Microsoft Security Response Center

NICK ADSL UK, Nov 17, 2020
  3. How to get november update

Hi Suman,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message or code while try to check for updates?
    From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates for November.

Kindly follow the below suggested methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

Method 1

Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 17, 2020
  4. After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

Outlook account not working in Mail since November Update 1511

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to troubleshoot with the issue:

• Go to Settings
    • Open the Privacy tab
    • Open the Contacts sub-menu
    • In the list of apps check that access for "App Connector" and "Mail and Calendar" are turned on
    • Open the Calendar sub-menu
    • Check the "Let apps access my Calendar" option is turned on
    • In the list of apps check that access for "App Connector" and "Mail and Calendar" are turned on.
    Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

1. After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working - Similar Threads - recent update November

2. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  3. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio no longer working after most recent update: Hello, I recently about a week ago installed a windows update which I had been putting off for a bit and found that after full installation my audio was no longer working. Not thinking much of it I left it a few days hoping some magical fix would come, but unfortunately this...
  4. Audio no longer working after most recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  6. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  7. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  9. No Audio after November 1, 2020 Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio after November 1, 2020 Updates: HP Pavillion 500 PC, using Windows 10 No audio after November, 2020 updates: There were 53 updates installed for MS Office Professional Plus 2007 and 2 security updates. After these updates, there was no audio, audio was fine just prior to the updates. Sorry for the...
  10. Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update: Hi I was already having Windows 10 on my PC which is a ASUS machine just two years old. Recently Microsoft prompted me to update my OS saying that the version that I was having will not be supported beyond November 2019. The Update was successfully installed on 07th August...