Windows 10: after recent upgrade lost control

Discus and support after recent upgrade lost control in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; still having problems case # 1013704747 code 785725... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimZickel, Nov 25, 2020.

1. JimZickel Win User

after recent upgrade lost control

still having problems

case # 1013704747

code 785725

:)

JimZickel, Nov 25, 2020
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Recent Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Before I could assist you I would like to know the below information:

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?

• What actually are you referring to "SO LOUD"?
    Firstly check whether the OS is 32 bit or 64bit. You can know this by typing
    CONTROl
    in the run box, you can open run box by pressing the windows key+r. After opening control panel click on
    SYSTEM and check.

If your operating system is 64bit then I would suggest you to download all the windows update by following the below steps:

Method 1: Update the Drivers for all the Devices on the Computer

Step 1: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates

Follow these steps to check for the latest drivers in Windows Update. install the drivers and check if that helps.

a) Type “Updates” in the search box and click on the icon “Windows Update” from the search result.

c) On the “Windows Update” window, click on the link: “Check for updates” from the left pane of the window to receive a fresh list of updates.

d) If the updates are available, then install all the updates listed there.

If that doesn’t help, then try the next step.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows drivers available for all the devices on the computer and then install them by following the instructions given in the website.

Kindly get back to us with above information and results to assist you better.

Niteshkumar1709, Nov 25, 2020
  4. after recent upgrade lost control

After upgrading to Windows 10 stored e mails are missing

I have also lost all of the folders I had created for my Comcast email (used Outlook) when I upgraded to Windows 10. I tried the steps listed but this did not work for me. Any other suggestions?

WendyHiltonYR, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

after recent upgrade lost control

1. after recent upgrade lost control - Similar Threads - recent upgrade lost

2. Lost internet connection after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection after recent update: I was able to get back internet connection after I rolled back. Please address this. Previously I was able to roll back to fix the problem of blank screen of my acer aspire 5 laptop. But the update process eventually put back the bad changes, now I have to use ubuntu if I...
  3. Lost internet connection after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost internet connection after recent update: I was able to get back internet connection after I rolled back. Please address this. Previously I was able to roll back to fix the problem of blank screen of my acer aspire 5 laptop. But the update process eventually put back the bad changes, now I have to use ubuntu if I...
  4. lost Recent Places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost Recent Places: Lost the Recent Places folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recent-places/459225e6-8c26-4249-a98f-d3844ae163d5
  5. lost Recent Places

lost Recent Places: Lost the Recent Places folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recent-places/459225e6-8c26-4249-a98f-d3844ae163d5
  6. Lost quick access after recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost quick access after recent update: Hey guys, well I just updated to latest update and now I'm missing the whole left column, where you usually have access to the drives and your Computer etc. Any ideas how to get that back? [ATTACH]...
  7. after recent upgrade lost control

after recent upgrade lost control: help.microsoft.cm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-upgrade-lost-control/79de8210-d570-47d2-aec4-428545b24f39
  8. Destop Unusable After Recent Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Destop Unusable After Recent Upgrade: I am furious with MS. The upgrade last week week crashed my computer. I have a blurred screen and three icons bottom right with options only to shut down/restart, narrator, WiFi only. I am unable to run in safe mode or use any F keys. MS support at Twitter suggests I use...
  9. BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade: Hi, I'm having issues with my windows machine crashing and rebooting (mostly after being put to sleep). Any help will be very appreciated! 59652
  10. Lost Drives after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Drives after upgrade: I upgraded from win 7 64 bit to Windows 10 "c drive" and lost my two drives (E and F) that I use as backups to my primary drive. My primary "c" drive is actually 2 drives that are mirrored so if one would fail I can replace it and not lose a thing. These are 1TB drives so...