Windows 10: After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

Discus and support After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by klaro 1590, Nov 29, 2021.

1. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install 'Snap-in to Console' but not completed because "Snap-in to Console is not responding".In settings Bluetooth is set to ON and everything seems to be working except no icons appear on Notifications nor Taskbar. Is there an easy method to fix this issue?

:)

klaro 1590, Nov 29, 2021

2. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update

AbdulRehmanEO, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2021
  4. FrankS Win User

After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

Safely Remove Hardware icon missing

Hi
    In the last few days the 'Safely Remove Hardware' icon has gone missing from my Taskbar. Also, if I right-click on the USB stick or USB hard drive in 'This Computer' the Eject option is missing.
    In PC Settings/Personalisation/Taskbar/Notification area/Select which icons appear on the taskbar I have 'Always show all icons in the notification area' switched on & all items in the list are in the 'on' state including 'Windows Explorer (Safely Remove Hardware & Eject Media).
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

1. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar - Similar Threads - recent update Bluetooth

2. Taskbar Icons Missing After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons Missing After Update: After the last update, some of my taskbar icons are missing. The apps themselves are still there, it's just that the space where the icon should be is all black. The ones affected are: Mail, iCloud and Voice Recorder. I have tried unpinning and resetting but the result is...
  3. Taskbar Icons Missing After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons Missing After Update: After the last update, some of my taskbar icons are missing. The apps themselves are still there, it's just that the space where the icon should be is all black. The ones affected are: Mail, iCloud and Voice Recorder. I have tried unpinning and resetting but the result is...
  4. Taskbar Icons Missing After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar: In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install...
  6. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar: In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install...
  7. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/57ad7aa6-1616-4fe5-8982-5619553dd8ce
  8. My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth spoil after windows 10 update and now I can't connect my Bluetooth with any device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/c22c0530-ce39-4e65-83f7-91f8a2791787
  9. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  10. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...