Windows 10: After recording, my display seems glitched on video

Discus and support After recording, my display seems glitched on video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,After I recorded a video, keeps doing this thing. Anyone know how to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lana ., Feb 27, 2024.

1. Lana . Win User

After recording, my display seems glitched on video

Hello,After I recorded a video, keeps doing this thing. Anyone know how to fix?

:)

Lana ., Feb 27, 2024
  2. beerock69 Win User

windows phone 8 nokia lumia 920, has a glitch with recording video

That's a glitch in the phone with the video not a suggestion its just I put a suggestion to fix the glitch for recording video with the buttons down

beerock69, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Arwa_Al Win User
    glitching screen and glitching videos

Hello,

Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that (1 day later) and I fixed the display and so it stopped but the videos appear to be glitched? like I could see the RGB (there is a color stroke that appears ONLY while watching videos and I tried to take a screenshot and while trying to trim the photo I found it looking normal so it's only via videos

I'm using HP ENVY Laptop - DESKTOP -LUQEG7V

Arwa_Al, Feb 27, 2024
  4. zinou Win User

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through Send Large Files - Free Secure File Transfer - TransferNow or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

1. After recording, my display seems glitched on video - Similar Threads - recording display seems

2. After recording, my display seems glitched on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recording, my display seems glitched on video: Hello,After I recorded a video, keeps doing this thing. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recording-my-display-seems-glitched-on-video/068bcfaf-36ea-41dd-b313-093e95f7e1cb
  3. Record video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  5. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  6. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Display Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Glitch: Hi all. I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop. recently I've been experiencing a display glitch as shown in the images below. i think it is a software issue and not hardwarebut I am not sure. It only happens some of the time, and seems to be mostly on apps with lots...
  8. My webcam will not record video.

My webcam will not record video.: I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-will-not-record-video/639aebb6-a4d0-4393-84ab-404e530f1574
  9. Video recording

Video recording: I cannot record a video with my camera app for windows 10. The camera takes pics but when I click the record button it doesnt record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording/65ea25c0-a3a3-40c7-be8a-9b9900de23ee
  10. My displays are glitched.

My displays are glitched.: Recently I had my computer repaired. I had my PSU repaired and I believe I had a new motherboard installed. But ever since the computer has been picking up three displays. My monitor twice and my wall mounted TV. When looking at the properties my monitor (1st display) is...