Windows 10: after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

Discus and support after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using window 10 and using the recording function on the laptop. We record meeting ends and when we playback I only hear my voice. Why is the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Admin Ace Daytons Direct, Oct 18, 2021.

1. after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

I am using window 10 and using the recording function on the laptop. We record meeting ends and when we playback I only hear my voice. Why is the other party voice not captured or no sound? how to solve this?

:)

Admin Ace Daytons Direct, Oct 18, 2021
  2. COL JP Win User

Windows 10 Voice Recorder and Cortana cannot hear me.

What are steps to take to HEAR a Voice Recording in Win 10?

JPB

COL JP, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 18, 2021
  4. RajithR Win User

after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

Cortana not hearing voice commands

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on the Microsoft Communities.

1. Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

2. Does the microphone work with other apps such as Skype?

3. Have you tried using "Learn my voice" settings?

Kindly, follow these steps and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run the Recording Audio
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Recording Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

RajithR, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

1. after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice? - Similar Threads - recording using laptop

2. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  3. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  4. after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?: I am using window 10 and using the recording function on the laptop. We record meeting ends and when we playback I only hear my voice. Why is the other party voice not captured or no sound? how to solve this?...
  5. after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?

after recording using laptop win 10 we cannot hear the other party voice?: I am using window 10 and using the recording function on the laptop. We record meeting ends and when we playback I only hear my voice. Why is the other party voice not captured or no sound? how to solve this?...
  6. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice: I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday and to my surprise I can only hear my voice. How can I recover the other person's voice? please I need urgent help. Is there a...
  7. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  8. windows 10 voice recorder use

windows 10 voice recorder use: Hello, My name is Abul. I am new to the forum. I am not a computer geek and will greatly appreciate help in the simplest language. I am using windows 10 voice recorder. I can record and save. I can open a recording section. My question is the following: Let's say I have a 1...
  9. Using the Voice Recorder.

Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  10. No voice recorder in Win 10

No voice recorder in Win 10: All of a sudden my voice recorder isn't working on the computer or over Facebook Live, Skype or Zoom. Mic troubleshooted fine. Checked all the privacies, checked the right mics enabled, but still nothing. Was working fine a month ago. PLEASE HELP!...