Windows 10: After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

Discus and support After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gseluja, Dec 27, 2022.

1. gseluja Win User

After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not working either. It tries to install the updates but finally, in the same procedure, updates are uninstalled, showing that "it was not possible to apply updates" update code 21H2:

:)

gseluja, Dec 27, 2022

2. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Dec 27, 2022
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Dec 27, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

1. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore - Similar Threads - recovering System partition

2. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore: After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not...
  3. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore: After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not...
  4. Update not installing nor searching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not installing nor searching: I have gotten a suggestion from Windows to search for updates for my windows defender, so I clicked update to search it. After some time, it just cancelled itself. Trying again didn't work. Searching from virus and threat protection updates didn't work either....
  5. Update not installing nor searching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update not installing nor searching: I have gotten a suggestion from Windows to search for updates for my windows defender, so I clicked update to search it. After some time, it just cancelled itself. Trying again didn't work. Searching from virus and threat protection updates didn't work either....
  6. Update not installing nor searching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Program won't work nor be installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program won't work nor be installed: For the last several days, an application that I use on my computer that works all the time suddenly stops working. I have tried to uninstall it yet it won't work, what should I do?...
  8. Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly: Hey Guys, my laptop cannot go to sleep because when it goes to sleep and i try to wake it again, i only see the dell logo stuck and i have to force restart my XPS 13. If i use hibernate it goes to hibernate but if i try to turn my laptop on again there’s only a bluescreen......
  9. Just installed Win 10 Pro and there are no system nor recovery partitions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just installed Win 10 Pro and there are no system nor recovery partitions.: Hi, i just did a fresh install of the SO and i do not have those partitions MSR partition is there, checked with diskpart . Anyone knows why?...
  10. Laptop not Shutting down Nor Hibernating

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not Shutting down Nor Hibernating: Hi Everyone I have HP elitebook 8460P Core i5 Second generation laptop. And I installed windows 10 32bit. But there is a big problem. And the problem is that , that when i am clicking on shut down, shutting down screen appears. and after that My PC's screen become black,...