Windows 10: After refreshing I cannot login to my PC

Discus and support After refreshing I cannot login to my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We in our company have refreshed our PCs to HP elite with Windows 10. However we encountered an issue because when after some period of time they try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by annisaariani, Oct 14, 2018.

1. After refreshing I cannot login to my PC

We in our company have refreshed our PCs to HP elite with Windows 10. However we encountered an issue because when after some period of time they try to log in to their machines, it takes them long time

:)

annisaariani, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Oct 14, 2018
  4. After refreshing I cannot login to my PC

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

After refreshing I cannot login to my PC

1. After refreshing I cannot login to my PC - Similar Threads - refreshing cannot login

2. I cannot sign into my PC via Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my PC via Microsoft login: Asks 'Create a pin' but then this states 'Something went wrong'. When you select 'skip' it takes you back to login and just stuck in a loop. I can log into microsoft account via another laptop so it isn't locked but cannot avoid the 'Create a pin' step or revert to local...
  3. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH ": My PC freezes on Desktop after i do " REFRESH " *RIGHT CLICK & REFRESH ON DESKTOP* and it wont work anymore ? this never happened to me before it started yesterday and today any Solution ? i checked everything on my setup everything is good and i dont know whats going on it...
  4. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH ": My PC freezes on Desktop after i do " REFRESH " *RIGHT CLICK & REFRESH ON DESKTOP* and it wont work anymore ? this never happened to me before it started yesterday and today any Solution ? i checked everything on my setup everything is good and i dont know whats going on it...
  5. My PC freezes completely after i do " REFRESH "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I cannot install windows or login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install windows or login to my pc: I was going to install clean windows today but in the installation window where showing partitions, it didn't allow me to install windows because it says "Bitlocker turned on". So I went to control panel and turned off and it took some time. While it decrypting the blue error...
  7. I cannot install windows or login to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install windows or login to my pc: I was going to install clean windows today but in the installation window where showing partitions, it didn't allow me to install windows because it says "Bitlocker turned on". So I went to control panel and turned off and it took some time. While it decrypting the blue error...
  8. AD credentials refresh after login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AD credentials refresh after login: Hi, We are implementing an AD infrastructure, and we ran into an issue with remote colleagues: they login remotely so with stored ad credentials, and after that they open a VPN to the office. When they try to access shared resources, they get denied, as thy are not actually...
  9. To refresh my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To refresh my PC.: I would like to refresh my PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-refresh-my-pc/8c304750-0aef-4825-aad9-470ccd597a74
  10. Can't login to my windows 10 PC. Login screen refreshes after entering any key.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my windows 10 PC. Login screen refreshes after entering any key.: So since yesterday I have this one problem. I started my pc as usual and then this pre-login screen appears, everything looks like always, but when I try to enter any letter into the enter password box the login screen 'refreshes' and I still have to enter my password which...