Windows 10: after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

Discus and support after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sistem is fresh install, all drivers and bios is up to date. event viewer shows this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oteleanustefanita bogdan, Feb 3, 2024.

1. after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

Sistem is fresh install, all drivers and bios is up to date. event viewer shows this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036b91c340. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6c956798-e00f-4871-82fe-979f6932722b." Happens like 2 3 times a day. System hangs for a couple of seconds, sometimes bluescreen sometims no bluscreen. During surfing web and duri

:)

oteleanustefanita bogdan, Feb 3, 2024

2. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Feb 3, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 3, 2024
  4. Mark Ole Win User

after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 3, 2024
Thema:

after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

1. after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts - Similar Threads - reinstalling lot freezes

2. after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts: Sistem is fresh install, all drivers and bios is up to date. event viewer shows this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036b91c340. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Windows freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing a lot.: When I'm in Firefox or Chrome, Windows explorer freezes a lot.I'll notice the clock is frozen minutes don't advance. And shortly there after, I can't search for anything in the windows search bar, nor open explorer.Sometimes I'll be viewing simple web pages, sometimes...
  4. Windows freezing a lot.

Windows freezing a lot.: When I'm in Firefox or Chrome, Windows explorer freezes a lot.I'll notice the clock is frozen minutes don't advance. And shortly there after, I can't search for anything in the windows search bar, nor open explorer.Sometimes I'll be viewing simple web pages, sometimes...
  5. Windows freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11: I updated my computer to windows 11 about a month ago and have been getting blue screens very frequently. This was not happening before I updated so I'm assuming it has something to do with windows 11.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...
  7. Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11

Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11: I updated my computer to windows 11 about a month ago and have been getting blue screens very frequently. This was not happening before I updated so I'm assuming it has something to do with windows 11.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...
  8. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.: Hi, Im Harry and i have an issue with my pc. So one day I was playing on it and out of nowhere my main monitor froze and the second one that is connected to my motherboard freaking out. so i turned it off using the power button on the device and tried to turn it back on after...
  9. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.: Hi, Im Harry and i have an issue with my pc. So one day I was playing on it and out of nowhere my main monitor froze and the second one that is connected to my motherboard freaking out. so i turned it off using the power button on the device and tried to turn it back on after...
  10. Pc Freezes and having no display after restart.