Windows 10: after reinstalling windows its not activating,

Discus and support after reinstalling windows its not activating, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have 10 pro but its upgraded to enterprise edition please help me downgrade and activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bajwa4u, Aug 13, 2020.

1. bajwa4u Win User

after reinstalling windows its not activating,

i have 10 pro but its upgraded to enterprise edition please help me downgrade and activate

:)

bajwa4u, Aug 13, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 13, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. after reinstalling windows its not activating, - Similar Threads - reinstalling activating

2. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  3. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  4. Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation: Hello,My system was running win 11 pro OS. After re-installation the OS is not upgrading to Pro from home. The system originally was shipped with win 10 home OS, later upgraded to Win 10 Pro.On entering the license key the error saying"It looks like the hardware on the device...
  5. Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation

Win 11 pro not activating after reinstallation: Hello,My system was running win 11 pro OS. After re-installation the OS is not upgrading to Pro from home. The system originally was shipped with win 10 home OS, later upgraded to Win 10 Pro.On entering the license key the error saying"It looks like the hardware on the device...
  6. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  7. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  8. Reinstall windows and activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows and activate?: Hi, I've bought a laptop a few years back. It had win 7/8 or something installed on it. Can't remember exactly. But I've never received a win dvd or activation code or anything. Now the windows is updated to win 11. Which I don't mind. But I've noticed that I'm having...
  9. Reinstall windows and activate?

Reinstall windows and activate?: Hi, I've bought a laptop a few years back. It had win 7/8 or something installed on it. Can't remember exactly. But I've never received a win dvd or activation code or anything. Now the windows is updated to win 11. Which I don't mind. But I've noticed that I'm having...
  10. How can i be sure windows will be activated with my account after reinstall.

How can i be sure windows will be activated with my account after reinstall.: So recently my Windows 11 has been compromised and needs a full reset from a USB media drive. I am concerned that after the reinstall my windows won't be activated as the current activation is linked to my account. I would like to know if the current key will be transfered to...