Windows 10: After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

Discus and support After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I reinstalled Windows two days ago and with that came a problem where my microphone was so low to a point where my mates on Skype/Discord can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by myrtsinleiffi, Apr 14, 2020.

1. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

Hey, I reinstalled Windows two days ago and with that came a problem where my microphone was so low to a point where my mates on Skype/Discord can barely hear me. I've turned the volume to 100 and even bought a new microphone but still the volume is really low. I have tried googling this problem but none of the googled answers worked because I have turned all the levels up and that is not the problem.

My windows version: 1909 (OS build:18363.752).

:)

myrtsinleiffi, Apr 14, 2020

2. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 14, 2020
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

4. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

Microphone detected but no output of sound

Hey,

I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB.

Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my microphone is picking up sound, but I get no output to any application or Windows itself.

Any thoughts here or suggestions?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

1. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low. - Similar Threads - reinstalling microphone sound

2. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  3. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  4. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headphones sound really low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones sound really low: Hello the volume of my OS sounds really low when i use headphones.The solutions i tried were:-Use another headphones-try to use my headphones on another computerNon of this was helpfull...
  6. Headphones sound really low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones sound really low: Hello the volume of my OS sounds really low when i use headphones.The solutions i tried were:-Use another headphones-try to use my headphones on another computerNon of this was helpfull...
  7. Headphones sound really low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microphone really low on some apps

Microphone really low on some apps: I just bought a Razer Nari. Everything was working fine until I noticed that the microphone isn't working the way it should on some apps. When I use it on Microsoft Teams, everything works just fine. But when I try to use it on other apps, like Discord, Steam, and my browser...
  9. After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.

After reinstalling Windows microphone sound really low.: Hey, I reinstalled Windows two days ago and with that came a problem where my microphone was so low to a point where my mates on Skype/Discord can barely hear me. I've turned the volume to 100 and even bought a new microphone but still the volume is really low. I have tried...
  10. Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade

Microphone sounds really bad after windows 10 upgrade: Hey, I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to 10 the other day and ever since all my microphones have been sounding really bad (the sound quality is really bad compared to how it used to be). I never installed any program or used any modifiers for my mic before and when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone quiet all of a sudden