Windows 10: after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks

Discus and support after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows10 locked up. I recycled power. When windows10 booted up, My display screen resolution became bigger then the screen. So I reloaded window10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackKhaw, May 15, 2019.

1. JackKhaw Win User

after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks

Windows10 locked up. I recycled power. When windows10 booted up, My display screen resolution became bigger then the screen. So I reloaded window10 hoping it will reset my screen problem. Now I completely lost my taskbar.

:)

JackKhaw, May 15, 2019

2. Torrent list reload

Hello,

I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload
    the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty?

georgioumarios, May 15, 2019
  3. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks - Similar Threads - reloading lost taskbar

2. How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get Bluetooth back after a windows update.: Please keep in mind that I have read almost every thread and have already tried Starting the Bluetooth Support Service under the services menu and that does not work. I have tried running windows updates again and no luck. I also have tried turning airplane mode on and off...
  3. how do I get the volume back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get the volume back on: my volume on Fortnite is not working and it told me to come here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-volume-back-on/01c88f1b-345d-4695-b8c8-813c00103ff2
  4. AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?: After a reset, I've lost my password. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-reset-ive-lost-my-password-how-do-i-get-it/b20c75b8-8118-4899-a5da-019a63dbf7ca
  5. How do I get Windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Windows 10 back: PC, Windows 10. Last weekend, after the thunderstorm, the Auto Repair couldn't repair my Windows 10. If I wipe my computer, what are my options for getting Windows 10 back? All suggestions, ideas, comments any wish to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K....
  6. how do i get windows store back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get windows store back?: same problem everyone else is having. windows store is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-store-back/e5591f64-0d9f-4140-8283-5dcf69a292ea
  7. Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?: I am running Windows 10 build 10586. I was trying to get WebEx to work with an external webcam and an external microphone this afternoon and, in the process of trying to get the audio working, I disabled (*just* disabled) the built-in Realtek audio. That didn't solve my...
  8. Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Disappeared - How do I reload it?: Within the past week or so my Bluetooth functionality disappeared. I have no icons, my laptop won't pair with anything, etc. I made a mistake by going to the HP site and reloading what they said was the correct drivers for my computer - a Broadcom Bluetooth. But after...
  9. How do I get back to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get back to Windows 10?: Dell Venue 8Pro Tablet. I started with Windows 7 and updates got me to Windows 10. I just trashed my Tablet. (Don't ask) I had to do a recovery to get back to my desktop. I am now at Windows 8.1. Is there anyway to get me back up to Windows 10? Please note. It would...
  10. How do I get back data

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get back data: Hi, pls need ur help in getting data bck. I tried to restore the pic bck last night but I couldn't find the restore point for yesterday I could only see earlier than that and all the employees data were taken yesterday. Pls save my ASS. 72052