Windows 10: After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option

Discus and support After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option. Windows 10x64Home version 17763 8Gb ram i3-3225 Asrock Z68-ITX/HT Motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wesley McKay, Jan 6, 2019.

1. After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option

After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option.

Windows 10x64Home version 17763

8Gb ram

i3-3225

Asrock Z68-ITX/HT Motherboard

Upgraded from Win7 to 10 in 2015~16

Hibernation option was there

12-2018 Reloaded windows because of a dead Hard Drive

and fresh install from disk made from .ISO downloaded with MS Tool Dec 2018

Now I have Sleep, Shut down. but no Hibernation.

After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option 0bb347cf-9f11-4250-b282-eb8f21f05b75?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wesley McKay, Jan 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jan 6, 2019
  3. hibernating windows 10

Hi Henry,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

I suggest you to enable the Hibernate option from power settings and check if you are able to access the Hibernate in power options. Follow the below steps.

Please try the steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Check the Hibernate box.

• Click on Save changes.

• Restart the computer.

• Check if you are able to see the Hibernate option in power options
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 6, 2019
  4. itiod Win User

After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option

Missing hibernate option in settings

Windows 10 laptop is missing the hibernate option, and hibernate is not listed in the shutdown settings.

After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option 1bf71cba-6f10-4fb3-acfa-ca4b1d46684d.png

I was looking for the hibernate option because my laptop regularly crashes when I close the lid, and I was assuming this is why. I have been unable to find any solutions on the internet as all the results were how to enable hibernate in settings, but I don't
    have that option. Any suggestions?

itiod, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option

1. After Reloading Windows I No Longer Have a Hibernate Option - Similar Threads - Reloading Longer Hibernate

2. Hibernate After & Hybrid Sleep option is missing in power options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate After & Hybrid Sleep option is missing in power options: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop. Dell Inspiron 5420 12th Gen i7. I am having one problem from day one. My laptop automatically hibernates/shuts down when kept in sleep mode for a long time 7-8 hours. Sleep mode works fine if I use it in 1-2 hours. But if I keep...
  3. Hibernate After & Hybrid Sleep option is missing in power options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hibernate After & Hybrid Sleep option is missing in power options: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop. Dell Inspiron 5420 12th Gen i7. I am having one problem from day one. My laptop automatically hibernates/shuts down when kept in sleep mode for a long time 7-8 hours. Sleep mode works fine if I use it in 1-2 hours. But if I keep...
  4. No Hibernate option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Hibernate option: Hi after update my surface pro,My laptop cannot use the hibernate more.Two methods I have tried but fail:1. go to the control panel and enter the additional power setting to click the hibernate no hibernate option 2. go to com command prompt by entering powercfg -g on ; the...
  5. PC no longer hibernates after 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC no longer hibernates after 20H2: My computer only shuts down now no matter what. What can I do to fix this? This update has been hell so far. I have no restore points apparently either. Edit: this includes sleep mode too. Shuts down submitted by /u/d1ez3 [link] [comments]...
  6. I no longer have the option to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I no longer have the option to turn on Bluetooth: All of the sudden, my Bluetooth stopped working and I no longer have the option to turn it on. I need this to be fixed ASAP. I have uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and re-installed the most recent one multiple times, and no luck. I am confident I have the right driver...
  7. no Sleep/Hibernate option after upgrade to Windows 10

no Sleep/Hibernate option after upgrade to Windows 10: Hi, I used to be able to put my desktop to sleepor maybe it was Hibernate by doing either one of these things: A. press my power button --or-- B. click Sleep/Hibernate on the Start Menu to put my desktop to sleep. But after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10...
  8. No longer have HDR option!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer have HDR option!: Hey everyone. I have a Alienware M15 laptop that is only 2 weeks old. I opted for the uhd display with rye tracking technology that is full HDR. When I first got the laptop HDR was working fine. When I went to display settings, I had the ability to toggle HDR on and off...
  9. No hibernate option

No hibernate option: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, because support for 7 had ended. Now I can't get my desktop computer to hibernate. I went into Settings, and chose the option to hibernate by pressing the power button. No luck - that just powers down the computer. I suppose I could...
  10. After updating, hibernate option disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating, hibernate option disappeared: I updated my PC to the last version and when I turned my PC on the next day I couldn't find Hibernate the system option in the power menu. I didn’t manage to reinsert the hibernate button through Control Panel. So I think that this option isn’t available. Why?...