Windows 10: After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype.

Discus and support After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype. The notification says I can still log in but I can't get on to skype.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by womansslaahowanorexia, Sep 28, 2019.

1. After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype.

After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype.

The notification says I can still log in but I can't get on to skype.

It accepts my login but then just keeps looping back to the notification that says ''your security info change is still pending'' and telling me to sign in.

I can't use my skype account.

Please help!

:)

womansslaahowanorexia, Sep 28, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Log as requested

See post #3 step #15.
    See post #11 > top paragraph.
    How come these steps were not done when posted?

For Ccleaner:
    a) un-check memory dumps
    b) un-check Windows log files

For system failure > write debugging information
    a) change to automatic memory dump

When you complete the above steps > post images into the thread displaying the changes.
    When available please post the images of the Memtest86+ version 5.01 test for 8 or more passes.

On post #3 report the progress with each step.

Post a zip after all of the above changes and if there are any new BSOD:
    log collector v2-beta06.zip

zbook, Sep 28, 2019
  3. chaimhaas Win User
    Skype Cross-zone Scripting Vulnerability Found

Skype Security Blog

Skype provides a full description on its Security Blog of the vulnerability and the steps that have been taken to address the problem so it doesn't affect users

chaimhaas, Sep 28, 2019
  4. After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype.

Activite my skype credit

Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal:

Contact Customer Service

As you know you wish to contact Customer Service, skip past Step 2 of the instruction, below, and proceed to Step 3, Continue Support Request.

Skype offers help and support through ... :

• Email - follow the steps below to submit your support request to us by email
    • Live chat for eligible customers
    We don’t currently provide telephone support.

If you are a Skype customer, you can contact Skype Customer Service:

• Go to the
      Support request page
    • Select the topic you need help with and the problem you are experiencing. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed.
    • If you still feel that the information doesn’t help, click Continue support request.
    • Select your contact method.
    • If you chose email, enter your details, describe your problem, and then click
      Send support request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype.

1. After requesting a change in my security information, I can't log in to skype. - Similar Threads - requesting change security

2. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply: i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-request-to-change-my-security-info-and-it-didnt/54bf1cec-aae7-47b7-9fc6-a9c47130bb78
  3. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply: i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-request-to-change-my-security-info-and-it-didnt/54bf1cec-aae7-47b7-9fc6-a9c47130bb78
  4. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't cancel my request to change security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  6. Can't cancel my request to change security info

Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  7. Government request for information

Government request for information: So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow...
  8. change my security questions and log in.

change my security questions and log in.: I have this Windows 10 core i7 10th gen for about a year now and no problem logging into my account by entering 9 digit code. Works every time. Now I was thinking to change code to 15 digits. Not going to happen. When asked for my password I put in 9 digit code. Windows...
  9. Request for information

Request for information: I work on a domain where users sign into their profile utilizing a common access card (CAC). These CACs have 4 certificates an ID, signature, authentication, and Encryption. Users utilize 1 certificate to log into computers. Since windows 10 has come to the domain our users...
  10. Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.: Hi, I have Windows 10. Skype-version 8.32.0.53 So when i open Skype, it automatically signs in to my account. When i sign out, it just logs me in again. I never get to see the screen where you fill in your username and password. It does not matter whether i sign...