Windows 10: After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to...

Discus and support After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to unlock my laptop normaly when we reset laptop to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naveedanwar1, Nov 15, 2018.

1. After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to...

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to unlock my laptop normaly when we reset laptop to factory setting there is fully new setup but in my laptop after completing all process instead of new setup my screen showing OTHER USER and asking to put password i try to log in with my current user name and password but it says incorrect but i am using correct one please help fo rthis strange problem

:)

naveedanwar1, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Nov 15, 2018
  3. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 15, 2018
  4. After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to...

LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

I recently purchased a LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14. My account has me listed as having a

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... 52159258-80d4-4b52-9b41-3f416c00ac5c.png?n=Laptop.228.png

DESKTOP-KVC74NU
    • 20FY0002US

It shows a picture of a laptop but is listed as a DESKTOP. Why?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

kaydellsears, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to...

1. After reset my laptop to factory setting my lenovo yoga 520 still asking for password to... - Similar Threads - reset laptop factory

2. I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I factory reseted my laptop but there is still data left after the reset.: I just opened my laptop after factory reseting, but there's still folders i had before on my laptop, and not any kind of folders theres video games on it that i had previously, i thought it was a one drive problem but i never logged in on drive and even so the files arent on...
  3. Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop: I reset my laptop using the delete everything and reinstall windows. It all went smoothly till it came to the reinstalling windows and stayed at 64% for about 20 hours. I tried tuning the laptop off and on a few times and it just contained restarting the laptop and being at...
  4. Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop

Factory resetting my Lenovo laptop: I reset my laptop using the delete everything and reinstall windows. It all went smoothly till it came to the reinstalling windows and stayed at 64% for about 20 hours. I tried tuning the laptop off and on a few times and it just contained restarting the laptop and being at...
  5. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop: Hey, I am about to factory reset my Lenovo laptop and I was wondering if all of the pre-installed apps will stay on the system when I reset it. If not is there a way I can keep all of the Lenovo software and stuff installed on the laptop so it's as if I just got a new Lenovo...
  6. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop: Hey, I am about to factory reset my Lenovo laptop and I was wondering if all of the pre-installed apps will stay on the system when I reset it. If not is there a way I can keep all of the Lenovo software and stuff installed on the laptop so it's as if I just got a new Lenovo...
  7. Factory resetting a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. After reset to factory setting, is my microsoft account still logged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset to factory setting, is my microsoft account still logged in?: I reset my laptop. I logged in Microsoft account which i used before with the laptop that i reset with another device, could see the one that i resetused before is still on the device list. Is this normal, if i did not deleted the device registered in my account after...
  9. Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor: Hey guys! I hope you're having a great time I have a problem when I connect the Lenovo yoga 520 to a monitor, the thing is I want to fully flip my Lenovo yoga and use the device's mouse and keyboard but when I do that the mouse and keyboard won't work How can I solve...
  10. I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop: my fingerprint reader has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-yoga-520-laptop/997406b9-f802-49f5-bc75-2d255822269a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga slow after resetting windows

2. lenevo yoga 520 touchcreen stopped after reset

3. cant type at on lenovo yoga 520 after reseting

4. lenovo yoga 730 how to restore to factory,
  5. should i delete all my lenovo software,
  6. factory reset yoga 530