Windows 10: After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system

Discus and support After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After i try to reset my window 10system i can’t use it. And after the system help me to recovery it does not work. It occur an error code: 0xc00000e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamuelWong5, Oct 27, 2019.

1. After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system

After i try to reset my window 10system i can’t use it. And after the system help me to recovery it

does not work. It occur an error code: 0xc00000e. Please ask my question in chinese if it is availble.

:)

SamuelWong5, Oct 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for Windows

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system

1. After reset my windows 10 can’t boot up the system - Similar Threads - reset can’t boot

2. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB: Recently Windows 10 was in a blue screen loop for me so I had to reinstall it using a USB stick from 2018. However it installs the version of Windows 10 from 2018 and for whatever reason it doesn’t let me connect to the internet even though I’m using an ethernet cable. When...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB: Recently Windows 10 was in a blue screen loop for me so I had to reinstall it using a USB stick from 2018. However it installs the version of Windows 10 from 2018 and for whatever reason it doesn’t let me connect to the internet even though I’m using an ethernet cable. When...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet after booting up Windows 10 with a USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System can’t boot - can’t find hard drive after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System can’t boot - can’t find hard drive after clean install of Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga Ideapad 11S - after clean install of Win 10, PC would boot OK but after a few minutes a blue screen would appear with a sideways smiley face and message something went wrong, collecting info, will reboot. Now PC can’t boot - message wants me to select a device but...
  6. Can’t get system to boot up off SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t get system to boot up off SSD: I recently got a new SSD and I’ve installed windows 10 onto it but I can’t seem to get my pc to start up off of the SSD. I have a a gigabyte z370 if that’s of any use. I’ve gone into the BIOS and have tried to put the boot option 1 as the SSD but it doesn’t work. My system...
  7. Can’t boot up windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t boot up windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/misterchow21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7tspp/cant_boot_up_windows/
  8. Can’t access windows 10 after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t access windows 10 after reset: My computer was freezing up so i decided to do a reset, and keep my files. After it finished installing, it took me back to the menu where i choose the operating system but nothing works at all...
  9. Can’t boot up after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot up after Windows Update: i have read other posts but my problem is i cant get to a screen to access any files. How do i get there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-up-after-windows-update/bc573b93-b4d4-4b2b-a184-39c7a00b71e5
  10. Laptop will not boot up after system reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop will not boot up after system reset: I wanted to reset my laptop back to factory settings then it was stuck at 99% for a couple hours so I decided to forcefully turn it off and back on again, now when I turn it back on it gets to the Windows logo and a loading symbol. This is on Windows 10, please help 56533

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant boot up