Windows 10: After Reseting My Laptop...

Discus and support After Reseting My Laptop... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wanted to reset my laptop, so I did. And now, because I had something to do, I left my house. I came back and my laptop is in the windows like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RexHeat, Sep 23, 2018.

1. RexHeat Win User

After Reseting My Laptop...

I wanted to reset my laptop, so I did. And now, because I had something to do, I left my house. I came back and my laptop is in the windows like someone logged in. When I open it, it says "Other User" and that's all. My laptop doesn't want to connect to both the ethernet and wifi. I'm just having lots of trouble with this...

:)

RexHeat, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2018
  4. After Reseting My Laptop...

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

After Reseting My Laptop...

1. After Reseting My Laptop... - Similar Threads - Reseting Laptop

2. Trying to reset old work laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reset old work laptop: Hi my former employer allowed me to keep laptop as they were replacing laptops. Trying to set it up by resetting but no matter what I do it keeps asking me for a login that is work or school related. Is there anyway to circumvent that?...
  3. Trying to reset old work laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to reset old work laptop: Hi my former employer allowed me to keep laptop as they were replacing laptops. Trying to set it up by resetting but no matter what I do it keeps asking me for a login that is work or school related. Is there anyway to circumvent that?...
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  6. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

7. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

8. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  9. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  10. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop crashes after reseting laptop samsung