Windows 10: After reseting my pc i cant install windows because my mouse and keyboard stop working at...

Discus and support After reseting my pc i cant install windows because my mouse and keyboard stop working at... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday i reset my pc deleting all the files and everything and when everything was done i turn on the pc and the screen to select a region shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jekyll040, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Jekyll040 Win User

After reseting my pc i cant install windows because my mouse and keyboard stop working at...

So yesterday i reset my pc deleting all the files and everything and when everything was done i turn on the pc and the screen to select a region shows up but for some reason my mouse and keyboard arent working

Note: when i turn pc on my mouse has rgb lights but as soon as the windows logo and the loading dot circle appear on the monitor it stops working also my keyboard works in bios

:)

Jekyll040, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Vanion Win User

Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Its a new build i was trying to install my windows os

Thanks for your help my PS keyboard is working unfortunately my usb mouse/keyboard still do not work even after having my OS installed. How would i go about selecting to load the driver packages?

Vanion, Dec 22, 2019
  3. 7Black Win User
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

This is a USB port issue. From what I can tell any Windows OS 7 & earlier requires USB2. So, to rectify this you need to plug in mouse & keyboard to a USB2 port & not USB3. My PC case, the front port are USB2 so I plugged into those for the install then once motherboard software was installed I moved mouse & keyboard back to USB3 ports at the rear. If your PC case doesn't have USB2 perhaps a case with USB2 ports in needed?

7Black, Dec 22, 2019
  4. PaulMcI Win User

After reseting my pc i cant install windows because my mouse and keyboard stop working at...

Acer all-in-1 PC USB ports stopped working so no keyboard or mouse!

Not sure if this is the correct place for this to post?

My neighbour came to me on Thursday evening (22/8/2019) to say his optical mouse had stopped working on his Acer all-in-1 PC (I look after his PC and in exchange he cuts my grass!).

Yesterday evening (23/8/2019) I went and looked at his PC. When the PC is booting up the USB keyboard and mouse work fine but as soon as Windows begins they stop working!

Rebooted and went into the Acer Repair screen and uninstalled the Quality Updates. Both keyboard and mouse still didn't work!

Again in the Repair screen I rolled back the PC to the last (and only) restore point of 22/8/2019 13:48. This took some time but both keyboard and mouse still didn't work!

Then I booted the PC in safe mode but but both keyboard and mouse not working! Safe mode reports Build 18362.19h1 - release 190318-1202.

Any suggestions what I can try next or is it a repair install of the PC keeping my neighbour's files?

Thanks

Paul

PaulMcI, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. After reseting my pc i cant install windows because my mouse and keyboard stop working at... - Similar Threads - reseting cant install

2. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  3. My keyboard a and mouse won’t work after I reset my pc

My keyboard a and mouse won’t work after I reset my pc: I have recently reset my pc it went through all the updates and downloading windows fine but when I needed to fill in the information about what my time zone is and the stuff like that my keyboard and mouse won’t work even though they are on I have tried a lot of things start...
  4. My keyboard a and mouse won’t work after I reset my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard a and mouse won’t work after I reset my pc: I have recently reset my pc it went through all the updates and downloading windows fine but when I needed to fill in the information about what my time zone is and the stuff like that my keyboard and mouse won’t work even though they are on I have tried a lot of things start...
  5. My keyboard a and mouse won’t work after I reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  7. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  8. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC: It’s happened three months ago I’m at trying to get it fixed but don’t know how mousing keyboard doesn’t work in the safe mode it works in Bio settings And the automatic repair mode and I restarted it fully thinking it would fix the problem but no it still didn’t work so now...
  10. Cant reset Windows because mouse & keyboard arent working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reset Windows because mouse & keyboard arent working.: hey everyone. since a few days ive been trying to reset my windows without succes. everytime i get into the setup window it asks me to pick a keyboard language while at that point i am not able to either use my mouse or keyboard. ive tried the following things. 1. use a...