Windows 10: after resetting, apps stopped working

Discus and support after resetting, apps stopped working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I did a factory reset and Windows apps stopped working. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Trent MontijoM, Jul 6, 2020.

1. after resetting, apps stopped working

I did a factory reset and Windows apps stopped working. Can you help me?

:)

Trent MontijoM, Jul 6, 2020

2. My apps stopped working - Dell 7559

It seems that my skype and my AC app (teaching app) is no longer working. They keep on crashing after 1 min or even 30 minutes of usage. I've updated my driver and still has the same problem. I even reinstalled my windows (reset) and the problem still persist. I need help ... If my driver is corrupt, which one is responsible for this?

Nikko Rafael Robillos, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Microsoft Store and other apps stopped working after a new Windows update

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated applications may be the possible cause why you're unable to open some of them. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from online repair?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried opening your applications?

Meanwhile, we suggest you download and run Windows Apps Troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link. This will automatically diagnose Windows apps/Store concern and will provide a remedy.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you reset the Store cache. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

Additionally, we also suggest that you follow these steps below about repairing or resetting the app:

Repair or Reset the apps

• Open Settings, and select Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, find the name of the missing app. Click the app and select
      Advanced options (if available).
    • If a Repair option is available, click Repair. If this option is not available, or if Repair does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option, though you might lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, the app should again appear in the app list and can be pinned to the Start Menu.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

after resetting, apps stopped working

Windows 10 app store recently stopped working

Hi,

To address your issue, we suggest you to try resetting Windows Store components. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click Start and open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run these codes:

Net Stop bits

Net Stop wuauserv

Net Stop appidsvc

Net Stop cryptsvc

Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak

Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

Net
      Start bitsNet Start wuauservNet Start appidsvc

Net Start cryptsvc
    • After running these commands, check if your issue is fixed.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

after resetting, apps stopped working

1. after resetting, apps stopped working - Similar Threads - resetting apps stopped

2. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  3. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  4. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft apps not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps not working after reset: Hi I have a big issue, after I reset due to an issue xbox app won't open, nor will GameBar. Other Ms apps like calculator, calendar and mail don't open at all and photos has disappeared. I've tried everything and I'm on an expensive gaming pc please help. I've reset a few...
  6. Microsoft apps not working after reset

Microsoft apps not working after reset: Hi I have a big issue, after I reset due to an issue xbox app won't open, nor will GameBar. Other Ms apps like calculator, calendar and mail don't open at all and photos has disappeared. I've tried everything and I'm on an expensive gaming pc please help. I've reset a few...
  7. Windows Apps not working after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Apps not working after Reset: Like the title says, my Windows Apps are not working after I did a full reset.To elaborate:Apps like Microsoft Store, Sticky Notes, Photos appear when I search for them on start. But nothing happens when I click on them.I cannot open any photos, I no longer have a Notepad...
  8. Apps Not Working After Reseting Them

Apps Not Working After Reseting Them: I Had an app that was acting weird which was the Microsoft store and the x box apps. So I reset the apps in the settings and now when I start the app It opens and then closes and gives me a message like "Cashe Cleared" so there is basically no app left anymore its just an...
  9. Windows Apps not working after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Apps not working after resetting: My laptop wasn't working properly and some of the apps like File Explorer etc, were not responding. Hence, I decided to Reset my PC. I performed the Reset with the option Keep My Files. But after the reset all my Windows App stopped working, many apps have just...
  10. Mouse stopped working after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stopped working after a factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer since it was getting really slow due to all the random stuff I had on it, it was going well until I got to the setup page that says 'Hi there' and asks about where you live, your time zone, etc. And the mouse just stoped working. (The...