Windows 10: After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...

Discus and support After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have a black writing pane - i.e. the pane where you write your email - but after resetting the Mail app the pane is white. Please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frost King, Mar 19, 2019.

1. After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...

I used to have a black writing pane - i.e. the pane where you write your email - but after resetting the Mail app the pane is white. Please tell me how to fix this.

On a positive note: The issue I've been having with old unwanted contacts showing up even after thorough editing in the Outlook People app, is now fixed. (this issue was addressed in another post on this forum but until now had not been solved).

After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset.  How do... 2487213e-44c5-41ac-ab6e-bd368040311c?upload=true.png

* The image below should be black

After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset.  How do... 487c180c-8a1f-47ba-87c4-b85af5c32921?upload=true.png

:)

Frost King, Mar 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail not sending

Thank you for posting back.

Uninstalling Mail app does not entirely clear or reset your app, information are still stored in Mail app cache. We suggest resetting the Mail app by following the steps below:

• Click the Start menu button and select Settings.
    • Navigate to System and select Apps & features on the left pane.
    • Select Mail and Calendar app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset and setup your account in Mail app once done.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Adrianne Buc, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset.  How do... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...

1. After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do... - Similar Threads - resetting Mail app

2. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.: Factory reset pc and now my pc will prepare windows and then when it starts the screen just flashes black and white.I’ve tried booting from a USB but it seems to just ignore the USB and boot from my SSD.It also says “Nvidia Control Panel not detected. Click here to install.”...
  3. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.: Factory reset pc and now my pc will prepare windows and then when it starts the screen just flashes black and white.I’ve tried booting from a USB but it seems to just ignore the USB and boot from my SSD.It also says “Nvidia Control Panel not detected. Click here to install.”...
  4. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen after before/after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after before/after factory reset.: Hello,So i am having a black screen issue where i can see my cursor and see a pop up box in the bottom left that says NVIDIA Control Panel is not found click here to download from microsoft store. this all started from a simple restart, once it was booting up after restarting...
  6. Black screen after before/after factory reset.

Black screen after before/after factory reset.: Hello,So i am having a black screen issue where i can see my cursor and see a pop up box in the bottom left that says NVIDIA Control Panel is not found click here to download from microsoft store. this all started from a simple restart, once it was booting up after restarting...
  7. Black screen after before/after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  9. Screen flashing black and white after reset

Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  10. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging