Windows 10: After resetting my pc black screen appearing

Discus and support After resetting my pc black screen appearing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After resetting my pc. I signed in my pc after signing in it displays black screen and cursor & start aare blinking continuously. Appearing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gopesh Sahu, Jul 18, 2022.

1. After resetting my pc black screen appearing

After resetting my pc. I signed in my pc after signing in it displays black screen and cursor & start aare blinking continuously. Appearing and disappearing please help...

:)

Gopesh Sahu, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Black Dots appears on screen

The thread which u provided is when windows hang but in my case it doesn't hang it works fine but as u see in first picture icons,taskbar are displayed

Kushal Bansal, Jul 18, 2022
  4. After resetting my pc black screen appearing

Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

After resetting my pc black screen appearing

1. After resetting my pc black screen appearing - Similar Threads - resetting black screen

2. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?: Hello,I was using my pc and noticed that my pc was running slow and later found out i had a virus. So i wanted to reset my pc but the normal way was not responding.. i used the 'log in' way and started to reset my pc...but as soon as i press 'remove everything" the screen...
  3. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?: Hello,I was using my pc and noticed that my pc was running slow and later found out i had a virus. So i wanted to reset my pc but the normal way was not responding.. i used the 'log in' way and started to reset my pc...but as soon as i press 'remove everything" the screen...
  4. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Screen Black after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Black after reset: hello, I reseted my windows 10 and now when i try to login with one of my accounts it says user not found and the other just shows a blank screen both accounts are administrator...
  6. After resetting my pc black screen appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After resetting my pc black screen appearing: After resetting my pc. I signed in my pc after signing in it displays black screen and cursor & start aare blinking continuously. Appearing and disappearing please help......
  7. After resetting my pc black screen appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After resetting my pc black screen appearing: After resetting my pc. I signed in my pc after signing in it displays black screen and cursor & start aare blinking continuously. Appearing and disappearing please help......
  8. Black Screen after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after reset: Omg help please. I waited maybe 3-4 hrs for the reset to complete on PC. After the reset it just went black screen. I googled and tried some of the methods to fix it but they wouldnt work. I havent tried the one where I need to use USB because I dont have USB. Is there any...
  9. Black screen after pc reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after pc reset: Hi, I've wanted to factory reset my pc. (Custom Built PC). When it was restarting after the reset process, it went to a black screen. I left it for around 1-3 hours, and it's still showing the black screen. When I turned my PC off and on, it showed a black screen, Ive tried...
  10. PC stuck at black screen after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    PC stuck at black screen after reset: i did a full reset last night with the clean driver option, it was staying ar 99 percent for awhile last night so i went to sleep. this morning i woke up to it just stuck at being a black screen.i tried rebooting but it just goes back to a black screen after showing the blue...