Windows 10: After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then...

Discus and support After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lavuan_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jugfhz/after_resetting_my_pc_it_gets_stuck_in_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lavuan_, Nov 15, 2020.

1. After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then...

/u/lavuan_, Nov 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows

Good morning!

I am having an issue with the Task Switcher (see image below) activating on its own. It then begins to cycle through the open tasks very rapidly. When this happens I am unable to actually select any of the tasks, nor can I close them out. Windows is essentially frozen at this point and I have to restart.

A few things to note:

• I am running Windows 10 Pro.
    • This happens randomly, sometimes weeks between an incident.
    • Sometimes it happens while I am not even working at the computer. I've noticed it after returning to my desk.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then... [​IMG]

Konkey Dong, Nov 15, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then...

1. After resetting my PC, it gets stuck in this infinite cycle of trying to start up then... - Similar Threads - resetting gets stuck

2. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  3. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  4. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  6. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  7. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my laptop yesterday. I opened it up today, now I am stuck on the If you need an assistive screen reader, press the Windows screen. Any ways to fix this and go to the next part of the setting up?...
  9. Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC': I have an Acer Aspire Laptop running Windows 10. It has just this evening stopped booting properly, and now is stuck in a constant loop of 'diagnosing PC'. It takes me onto a further screen, with several options such as restarting, advanced options etc, but nothing is...
  10. Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset

Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset: I have owned my computer for a relatively short amount of time (3-4 years) and recently decided to get Windows 10. I started to get many bugs including my hot bar not working. Instead of trying to solver that problem, I decided to just reset my computer since it was getting...