Windows 10: After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error

Discus and support After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw was this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiovanniRomeo4, Jan 25, 2022.

1. After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error

After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw was this error

:)

GiovanniRomeo4, Jan 25, 2022

2. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Unable to login to the PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it feels when the PC doesn’t work the way it is supposed to. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the error message you receive when you try to login to the PC?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Are you using a local account or a Microsoft account to login to the PC?

If you are using a Microsoft account then I would suggest you to try resetting the password of the PC and see if you are able to login. Refer the article

How to reset your Microsoft account password

If you are using a local account on the PC, then you can refer the article

Reset your Windows 10 local account password

Note: The article talks about resetting the PC. It is not advised to reset the PC if you don’t have the backup of the data.

You can also try booting the PC into safe mode and see if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error

1. After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error - Similar Threads - resetting tried login

2. explorer.exe - System Error, I can't login to my PC at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe - System Error, I can't login to my PC at all: So I restarted my PC a few days ago, adn ever since I restarted it I haven't been able to login with my pin. When I try to enter my pin, there's text that just says "Something happened and your Pin isnt't available. Click to set up your PIN again." and underneath is a...
  3. explorer.exe - System Error, I can't login to my PC at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer.exe - System Error, I can't login to my PC at all: So I restarted my PC a few days ago, adn ever since I restarted it I haven't been able to login with my pin. When I try to enter my pin, there's text that just says "Something happened and your Pin isnt't available. Click to set up your PIN again." and underneath is a...
  4. I factory reset my pc I can't login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I factory reset my pc I can't login: I used safe mode to make a new account in command prompt it didn't work I have restored my pc it still doesn't work I have don't everything I can possibly think of I've tried everything in bios it still doesn't let me log in. Does someone know a solution...
  5. I factory reset my pc I can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my pc I can't login: I used safe mode to make a new account in command prompt it didn't work I have restored my pc it still doesn't work I have don't everything I can possibly think of I've tried everything in bios it still doesn't let me log in. Does someone know a solution...
  6. I factory reset my pc I can't login

7. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  8. Cant login after windows 11 PC reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login after windows 11 PC reset: I decided to do a PC reset to clear my pc for preformance reasons but after the reset was done when ever I try to login it keeps saying "The User Profile Sevice service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried restarting disconnecting the wifi and back...
  9. Cant login after windows 11 PC reset

Cant login after windows 11 PC reset: I decided to do a PC reset to clear my pc for preformance reasons but after the reset was done when ever I try to login it keeps saying "The User Profile Sevice service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried restarting disconnecting the wifi and back...
  10. After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error

After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw this error: After resetting my pc on windows 11 i tried to login but all i saw was this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-on-windows-11-i-tried-to/deaf3e16-90f6-458c-8972-c4f20def1c7b