Windows 10: After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio

Discus and support After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The following is what I am using on my PC: HP Omen Gaming Laptop Windows 10 Home 64 Intel Core i7-8750H NVIDIA GeForce STX 1060 Graphics 1TB HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LegionnaireFrog, Mar 9, 2019.

1. After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio

The following is what I am using on my PC:
    HP Omen Gaming Laptop

• Windows 10 Home 64
    • Intel Core i7-8750H
    • NVIDIA GeForce STX 1060 Graphics
    • 1TB HDD
    • 256GB SSD
    • 16GB SDRAM

I use this strictly for gaming, streaming, and watching YouTube here and there. I use Kaspersky for an anti-virus software. I use DriverEasy to update my drivers, and I believe that may have been the cause of the problem. I know previously that updating the Watchdog driver messed up my audio, but a simple factory reset fixed it. This time it didn't cause this. I did not update the Watchdog driver for that reason. I will be going through and updating each driver I have one by one.

The following is what I have done to resolve this problem:

• Factory Reset
    • Computer Reboot
    • Updated as According to the "Search for Updates" option
    • Restarted After All of the Above

I will provide any information that is not confidential, so please just ask. I have Gyazo(screen shotting service) installed, so if you need a visual, I'm happy to provide it.

Please help! Thank you!

:)

LegionnaireFrog, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Speaker Enhancements Resetting Every Time

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the specific make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried installing the latest driver for your Audio Driver?

You may run the Audio Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Start Menu, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sounds.
    • Choose Playing Audio and run the troubleshooter.

Also, we suggest installing the latest driver for the Audio driver from your computer manufacturer's website to ensure that the audio settings are working properly.

Monica Cam, Mar 9, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio

1. After, Resetting, Rebooting, and Everything in Between, My Computer Still Has No Audio - Similar Threads - Resetting Rebooting Everything

2. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after reset everything my account is still there?: Hello everyone,My question and issue of today is I have reset my PC I reset everything and my account is still there I've tried scanning it but it detected no issues, I have tried changing the boot style still help I have logged into my administrator built in account and it...
  3. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why after reset everything my account is still there?: Hello everyone,My question and issue of today is I have reset my PC I reset everything and my account is still there I've tried scanning it but it detected no issues, I have tried changing the boot style still help I have logged into my administrator built in account and it...
  4. Why after reset everything my account is still there?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer has rebooted after a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has rebooted after a bugcheck: I have been having issued with my computer lately as it reboots at random times making me lose some unsaved workA quick look into event viewer and the critical message "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...
  6. Computer has rebooted after a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has rebooted after a bugcheck: I have been having issued with my computer lately as it reboots at random times making me lose some unsaved workA quick look into event viewer and the critical message "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...
  7. Trying to reset my computer everything fails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset my computer everything fails.: So I recently ran out of space in my C drive for the operation system stuff so I tried to take unused memory from partitions to expand it. After this my pc stopped working and enters a reboot loop. When in recovery mode and i try to reset it fails.I tried DISM online clean...
  8. Once again my computer has been update-rebooted and everything is gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Once again my computer has been update-rebooted and everything is gone.: Hi. I have just woken up to a computer that has restartet, without my permission. I have been working on files and have had multiple instances of notepad open. I am aware that i should always be saving my files and edits, but this is not a perfect world. There is no...
  9. My computer has lost everything and cannot troubleshoot because it won’t reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer has lost everything and cannot troubleshoot because it won’t reset: Cannot reboot or trobleshoot my computer. Won’t repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-lost-everything-and-cannot/896d91dc-2d65-4477-a7fb-b631f8e066a5
  10. Everything has reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything has reset: I don't really know where to put this so I'm not sure whether it will be answered here or not but here goes. Basically last night I turned my computer off the same way I have done for the past few months nothing different not even an update but as soon as I log on this...