Windows 10: After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted?

Discus and support After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After completion of 64 percent of installation the pc is resetting several times since 20 Hours and installation is only at 64%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hrutiksai, Oct 21, 2019.

1. hrutiksai Win User

After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted?

After completion of 64 percent of installation the pc is resetting several times since 20 Hours and installation is only at 64%

:)

hrutiksai, Oct 21, 2019
  2. intprob Win User

Help with Hardware Interrupts

To use Krview, ignore any driver that is part of Windows or that is for the CPU idle thread.
    inteppm is for the CPU idle thread, ignore it.
    hal and ntkrnlpa are part of Windows, ignore them.
    ati2mtag is the first one on the list that is elevated and relevant.
    Find out what hardware interrupt it uses and then any device that shares this interrupt could be the problem. It might not be ati2mtag.
    If its the video driver, can you use another card?
    Putting the computer to sleep might reset things.

intprob, Oct 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2019
  4. After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted?

1. After resetting why the windows installation has interrupted? - Similar Threads - resetting why installation

2. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 interrupted reset: I was reseting my windows 10 and after being accidentally interupted now it won't startWhen starting my computer gives me two choices:windows 10 from volume 4windows 10 from volume 4neither works and when one try to diagnose and fix the issue it can't manage with start...
  3. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 interrupted reset: I was reseting my windows 10 and after being accidentally interupted now it won't startWhen starting my computer gives me two choices:windows 10 from volume 4windows 10 from volume 4neither works and when one try to diagnose and fix the issue it can't manage with start...
  4. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.: I recently looked to upgrade my desktop PC that was running windows 10 Pro and in doing so replaced the motherboard, cpu and case. I reused my old drives and it booted straight up to my old desktop no problem. I knew that it was common practice to do a fresh install and I...
  6. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.: I recently looked to upgrade my desktop PC that was running windows 10 Pro and in doing so replaced the motherboard, cpu and case. I reused my old drives and it booted straight up to my old desktop no problem. I knew that it was common practice to do a fresh install and I...
  7. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

8. ASUS Vivobook Black Screen after interrupted windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook Black Screen after interrupted windows reset: Good Day I ran into some troubles trying to take a shortcut. I was was trying to reset the window on a Asus Vivobook X540MA without a USB drive, but instead from a virtually mounted disk on the computer.It started fine and was resetting, until it was time for the first...
  9. ASUS Vivobook Black Screen after interrupted windows reset

ASUS Vivobook Black Screen after interrupted windows reset: Good Day I ran into some troubles trying to take a shortcut. I was was trying to reset the window on a Asus Vivobook X540MA without a USB drive, but instead from a virtually mounted disk on the computer.It started fine and was resetting, until it was time for the first...
  10. Windows installation interrupted

Windows installation interrupted: When I was installing Windows, the installation interrupted suddenly. Currently, when I reboot the system, and get to the point where I should install Windows, I get the message that I have to restart the installation...