Windows 10: After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

Discus and support After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efelüleciler, Aug 1, 2020.

1. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I was not sure about that but I got a call after I requested help. from the get help in the settings. official Microsoft support right ? after I gave the key, he told me that is a developer key and I cannot use it anymore and there were multiple activations. I have used 2 years with no problems why now? he told me to contact the seller to give me a new key.. its been 2 years I don't know if the seller is still active. what can I do now?

:)

efelüleciler, Aug 1, 2020

2. resseting windows with keeping files

Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the first option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the
    game and no games at all but my disk sapce was the same 792gb out of 1000gb. How are gone my games without their disk space and how can i delete this unsusable sapce?

merengemerenge, Aug 1, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

1. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no... - Similar Threads - resseting keep files

2. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  3. My pc stuck while it was resseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck while it was resseting: I was trying to reset my pc because of the problem of updating windows and when i tried to update it it just suddenly stuck and when i shut it down it bring up star up setting and i tried to reset the pc after all because i could not fix it i tried so many wayand none of them...
  4. My pc stuck while it was resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck while it was resseting: I was trying to reset my pc because of the problem of updating windows and when i tried to update it it just suddenly stuck and when i shut it down it bring up star up setting and i tried to reset the pc after all because i could not fix it i tried so many wayand none of them...
  5. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  6. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  7. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option

Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option: I was wondering, if you select the "Keep my files" option while resetting the PC, what folders does Windows keep on the laptop? And besides that, does Windows wipe everything else other than those folders? Any help is appreciated! :...
  9. Problem in resseting the PC

Problem in resseting the PC: [IMG]my pc is not working properly so that i reset my pc ..but after resetting when i try to choose an operating system this pc os restart and again same option come...i have tried 25 time this..i have also use troubleshoot then pc say you have to login as an admininstrator...
  10. resseting windows with keeping files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    resseting windows with keeping files: Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the fist option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the game and no games at...