Windows 10: After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

Discus and support After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efelüleciler, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:53 PM.

1. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

I tried to change my product key the same key and gives me a 0xc0000022 error code. I had a support phone call and the agent asked my product key. I was not sure about that but I got a call after I requested help. from the get help in the settings. official Microsoft support right ? after I gave the key, he told me that is a developer key and I cannot use it anymore and there were multiple activations. I have used 2 years with no problems why now? he told me to contact the seller to give me a new key.. its been 2 years I don't know if the seller is still active. what can I do now?

:)

efelüleciler, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:53 PM

2. resseting windows with keeping files

Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the first option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the
    game and no games at all but my disk sapce was the same 792gb out of 1000gb. How are gone my games without their disk space and how can i delete this unsusable sapce?

merengemerenge, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  4. Superfly Win User

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Thema:

After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no...

1. After resseting my pc with keep my files option, got problems with activation, it says no... - Similar Threads - resseting keep files

2. Problem in resseting the PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem in resseting the PC: [IMG]my pc is not working properly so that i reset my pc ..but after resetting when i try to choose an operating system this pc os restart and again same option come...i have tried 25 time this..i have also use troubleshoot then pc say you have to login as an admininstrator...
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC suddenly says its not activated: Been through troubleshooting Nothing.....then it asked me for the passwords for my three hotmail accounrts, accepted them, but then said faied to activate, tried the 3 DISM commands Nothing Should I try an in place upgrade ? will that sort it ?its Windows 10 PRO I have had...
  4. My PC got BSOD.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC got BSOD.: Hi, I need your help. I got this mini dump. Mini dump can give me why my computer has gotten BSOD. please, inform me what happened to my computer. this link is mini dump file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_9NUeJmBSO3d-Gj_2LMpp9IyQ7HKBO3z...
  5. My Windows says that is not activated.

My Windows says that is not activated.: My problem is pretty much what the subject says. After an update suddenly my computer says that is not activated, I don;t know what happened and I don't wanna pay for Windows again. Please help!...
  6. activating problems in my pc

activating problems in my pc: Hi, when I open my pc it shows me the text like "your windows will expire soon. Please activate the windows". How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-problems-in-my-pc/63364e8c-419a-4391-b483-fb07148c8cdb"
  7. Problem re-activating my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem re-activating my pc.: Good day everyone. I just upgraded my computer after 7 years of service (my old computer already gave up on me) 1. installed a new Board and CPU. 2. i used offline just to enter my windows. 3. after installing and updating my Mobo, i can't seem to activate my windows....
  8. resseting windows with keeping files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    resseting windows with keeping files: Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the fist option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the game and no games at...
  9. Says my Windows is not activated

Says my Windows is not activated: It says my windows is not 'activated'. It's definitely legitimate I bought it from Microsoft. The Activation page is just blank please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-windows-is-not-activated/9323fb80-c096-405d-a6bb-c7500c3640d1"
  10. My PC got really slow after updating!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC got really slow after updating!: I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and after the update i always see this in task manager And my PC is SUPPPER SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-pc-got-really-slow-after-updating/c48ba9b0-4497-416c-9cf1-63a86d1ff1ee