Windows 10: After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Discus and support After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have had this issue for the longest time and I keep solving it by removing the language that is missing, and then re-adding it. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ido Meyouhas, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:12 AM.

1. After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Hi,

I have had this issue for the longest time and I keep solving it by removing the language that is missing, and then re-adding it.
    Is there a more elegant solution for this issue? Is it preventable in the first place?
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Ido Meyouhas, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:12 AM

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:13 AM
  4. fyrekrig Win User

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Language Bar Display

The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used.
    How to get it to display properly?

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... [​IMG]

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... [​IMG]

In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH)

Thema:

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

1. After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... - Similar Threads - restart update language

2. Language bar disappears from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bar disappears from taskbar: I tried many times to fix the problem through language setting and audio play troubleshoot and language bar appears on the taskbar. But once I sign out, language icon disappears. I know by pressing Microsoft logo and space, I get the languages I installed. Some advise to...
  3. I cant change my windows display language

I cant change my windows display language: I recently received a laptop from my family in China. It has windows 10 single language addition. when I received it, it was all in Chinese and after a few days of playing around with the settings that I don't understand, I still don't know how to change the display language...
  4. I would like to change my OS language fully

I would like to change my OS language fully: How/Where can i start? I got Language packs, and My OS is up to dayt :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-os-language-fully/6d58c6b5-eb49-4ccb-98c3-4d25cea5afd3
  5. My files disappeared after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files disappeared after update: Please, help me with the following problem. A month ago after the update my files disappeared and I cannot find them. I contacted Microsoft but they have only one option to fix this problem, that is to take pictures of my system. I don’t want to allow them to take the...
  6. icons inside of tray on the task bar disappear after switching resolutions, only after the...

icons inside of tray on the task bar disappear after switching resolutions, only after the...: Hello. Recently after one of the newest October updates for windows 10, every time I switch from my native resolution, 2560x1440p, to anything lower such as 1920x1080p, and then switch back to 1440p, the apps in my tray on the task bar have started to disappear. For...
  7. After an update and restart for this Lenovo UEFI System Firmware 1.24 I can no longer use...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After an update and restart for this Lenovo UEFI System Firmware 1.24 I can no longer use...: Turned on my laptop this morning and received a notification to restart so it could install "Lenovo UEFI System Firmware 1.24" went to start menu and selected install and shutdown (was the only option for the install) after it had finished and the laptop was off I turned it...
  8. Can only use "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" as my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can only use "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" as my graphics driver: Hi, I'm having a really annoying issue where the only working driver I can use is the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". Every single other driver I have tried will all cause me to experience BSOD and the error message "Display Driver Has Stopped Responding". The issue...
  9. Can I use a multi-lang DVD to update single language install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a multi-lang DVD to update single language install?: Finally have my laptop back to where it was with 10240, which was online updated from 7 Pro x64. I obtained a multi-language iso of 1511 and attempted to use it to do the update but got a clean install, which I had to manually undo by moving everything from Windows.old to...
  10. Language Bar Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Bar Display: The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used. How to get it to display properly? [img] [img] In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH) 97435