Windows 10: After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Discus and support After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have had this issue for the longest time and I keep solving it by removing the language that is missing, and then re-adding it. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ido Meyouhas, Feb 14, 2019.

1. After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Hi,

I have had this issue for the longest time and I keep solving it by removing the language that is missing, and then re-adding it.
    Is there a more elegant solution for this issue? Is it preventable in the first place?
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Ido Meyouhas, Feb 14, 2019

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Feb 14, 2019
  4. fyrekrig Win User

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

Language Bar Display

The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used.
    How to get it to display properly?

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... [​IMG]

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... [​IMG]

In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH)

fyrekrig, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display...

1. After restart and/or OS update, my language bar disappears and I can only use the display... - Similar Threads - restart update language

2. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  3. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  4. This error for windows display language can only support one language??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error for windows display language can only support one language??: HiI have an issue This error for Windows display language can only support one language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-error-for-windows-display-language-can-only/19118d56-8b1d-4764-bd60-48f5776789e9
  5. My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language input bar displays more languages than I installed: I can't remove some input languages. They are still shown as input options even though I uninstalled them as language preferences. How can I fix this issue?...
  6. Language bar disappears frequently

Language bar disappears frequently: I use English and Spanish keyboard settings on my Win 10 machines. Three machines -- two Dell, one Lenovo. Normally, the "ENG" or "ESP" setting appears in the taskbar, and I can click to toggle the input language. I can also use shift+left alt to toggle. But every day or...
  7. Language Bar disappeared after restart for Intel Graphics Command Centre setting up

Language Bar disappeared after restart for Intel Graphics Command Centre setting up: Language Bar disappeared after restart for Intel Graphics Command Centre setting up, when restarting, the screen keep showing update failed, revert changes or sth and kept looping in blue screen for around 3 times before it finally booted properly. Tried everything to find...
  8. Add keyboard language that can change only in language bar.

Add keyboard language that can change only in language bar.: Hi, Currently, I use English and Thai keyboard as the main language and switch between it with a grave accent. I'd like to add a Chinese keyboard, but not interfere with my grave accent button, because I use it much less. Is there any way to set it to appear in the...
  9. Language bar keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar keeps disappearing: Hello: I use Windows 10, 64-bit, v. 1803. I can get the language bar to show up, but after a reboot, it is gone (always), and I have to reactivate it. In Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Advanced keyboard settings, "Use the desktop language bar when it's...
  10. Language Bar Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Bar Display: The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used. How to get it to display properly? [img] [img] In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH) 97435