Windows 10: After restart audio driver not loaded / enabled

Discus and support After restart audio driver not loaded / enabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I restart my Windows 10 64 bit laptop I must open my Audio driver and manually disable and enable again in order to get it working. How could I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by passegua, Aug 26, 2018.

1. passegua Win User

After restart audio driver not loaded / enabled

When I restart my Windows 10 64 bit laptop I must open my Audio driver and manually disable and enable again in order to get it working.

How could I force that audio device driver to be loaded+enabled+working?

I notice it is not working since the light of the mute button on the keyboard doesn't work and my Bang & Olufsen setting panel doesn't start.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit [Version 10.0.17134.228]

Laptop model: HP ENVY Notebook

Product number: M3Z71EA#ABZ

Audio Driver: Realtek ver 6.0.1.7661 Nov/10/2015

Thanks.

:)

passegua, Aug 26, 2018

2. Dolby Audio won't load.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to Run the audio troubleshooter.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with audio.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and click
      Troubleshooting.

• In the left pane click on View all

• Select Troubleshoot Audio Playback.

• Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    Let’s try below steps and check if it helps:

• Press (Windows + X) and select
      control panel
    • Click on the Sound icon.
    • Under play back devices, right click on an empty area and place a check mark on “Show Disabled Devices” and “Show disconnected Devices.
    • You will now see the disabled audio devices with the arrow pointing down on them.
    • Right click on each listed disabled audio device that you want to enable, click on
      Enable and set it as default.
    • Click OK to close the Sound window.
    • Restart the computer and check the result.
    If the issue persists you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

Check if any of the sound items in the device manager is disabled. If yes, then enable it. To do this, try these steps.

• Go to Device manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers’ item.
    • Right click the sub sound items and click
      enable.
    • Restart the computer and check the result.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 26, 2018
  4. bsletu Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Its working fine with windows 8.1 64bit . Dont need enable driver enforce when you restart computer.

Step 1 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( Driver mod ) to folder Vista64 in orginal driver .
    Step 2 : Enable Driver Signature Enforcement
    Step 3 : Setup Driver from step 1 , Dont Restart .
    Step 4 : Turn on DTS 5.1 format .
    Step 5 ; Disable Driver Realtek in Driver manager
    Step 6 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( original Driver ) in Vista 64 (Original Driver ) to C:\system 32\Drivers
    Step 7 : Restart computer then enable driver realtek in Driver manager .
    DTS 5.1 disappear in format sounds but it still working . You dont need change format sound.

After restart audio driver not loaded / enabled Untitled_zpsedb93c8a.png

bsletu, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

1. After restart audio driver not loaded / enabled - Similar Threads - restart audio driver

2. Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc: I've been having this problem for some time now, ever since i've reinstalled a clean version of Windows 11 onto my PC, my audio drivers seem to be living their own life deciding wheter they work or not, i've tried installing the drivers manually and updating them through...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc: I've been having this problem for some time now, ever since i've reinstalled a clean version of Windows 11 onto my PC, my audio drivers seem to be living their own life deciding wheter they work or not, i've tried installing the drivers manually and updating them through...
  4. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Update Restart , Desktop not loading: Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-restart-desktop-not-loading/4072d107-ebcf-4914-a5c3-98cbd0bab669
  5. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

After Update Restart , Desktop not loading: Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-restart-desktop-not-loading/4072d107-ebcf-4914-a5c3-98cbd0bab669
  6. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio After Updating Drivers: Hi! I've been digging through the forums to find a solution to why my audio isn't working. I've updated my drivers, I learned that my monitor would have sound but not my headphones. I've checked the cords and made sure that the headset itself works. I used a pair of Bluetooth...
  7. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio After Updating Drivers: Hi! I've been digging through the forums to find a solution to why my audio isn't working. I've updated my drivers, I learned that my monitor would have sound but not my headphones. I've checked the cords and made sure that the headset itself works. I used a pair of Bluetooth...
  8. Enable Audio Drivers in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Audio Drivers in Safe Mode: Hello,I'm currently trying to figure out why there are audio pops on my PC. I want to try them when there's minimal amount of other drivers. However Windows 11 does not seem to offer this possibility? I've tried adding audio drivers to Registry into SafeBoot Minimal, but they...
  9. Enable Audio Drivers in Safe Mode

Enable Audio Drivers in Safe Mode: Hello,I'm currently trying to figure out why there are audio pops on my PC. I want to try them when there's minimal amount of other drivers. However Windows 11 does not seem to offer this possibility? I've tried adding audio drivers to Registry into SafeBoot Minimal, but they...
  10. Muted Audio After Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Muted Audio After Restarting: Hi, I have a SteelSeries Siberia 650 headset and I'm using their latest drivers/controllers to handle the audio from my computer. The thing is I'm facing a weird problem since then. Everytime I restart my computer (using the 'Shut down' option and turning it back on),...