Windows 10: After restart in languages add a 'qac' language

Discus and support After restart in languages add a 'qac' language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Please translate it and awnser. It's greek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michalis Vakondios, Feb 24, 2021.

1. After restart in languages add a 'qac' language

After restart in languages add a 'qac' language a1c5cdb9-597c-486a-b12f-3705444ec437?upload=true.png Please translate it and awnser. It's greek

:)

Michalis Vakondios, Feb 24, 2021

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 24, 2021
  3. RFC3514 Win User
    Tooltips displayed in the wrong language

Although my version of Windows is set to English and the GPU-Z "Tooltip Language" appears as "System Default (English (United Kingdom))", the tooltips are appearing in the language corresponding to my system locale (or possibly keyboard layout), not the actual system language. I frequently change the keyboard layout and date format (to match the clients I'm working for and the language I'm writing in), but the system language never changes (and software is supposed to run in that language).

I can manually select "English (United States)", but this basically makes it impossible for me to select the "correct" language (i.e., UK English), because it doesn't appear in the list (other than as "system default" - but is then ignored). Obviously it makes no difference to me if it's in UK or US English, but people with other language combinations might have a problem.

It seems the routine that populates the language list in the options is (correctly) determining the system language, but the routine that actually generates the tooltips is (incorrectly) reading the system locale instead of language.

RFC3514, Feb 24, 2021
  4. After restart in languages add a 'qac' language

What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile After restart in languages add a 'qac' language :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

After restart in languages add a 'qac' language

1. After restart in languages add a 'qac' language - Similar Threads - restart languages add

2. Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows: I have created keyboard layout for Santhali with ol chiki script using Keyboard Layout Creator v1.4 but there are not included in languge option in Project-> properties. Anyway I used EnglishUnited State and mapped Santhali Ol Chiki Script unicode 1C50 - 1C7F and working...
  3. Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows: I have created keyboard layout for Santhali with ol chiki script using Keyboard Layout Creator v1.4 but there are not included in languge option in Project-> properties. Anyway I used EnglishUnited State and mapped Santhali Ol Chiki Script unicode 1C50 - 1C7F and working...
  4. add another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  5. add another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  6. Add Spanish Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Spanish Language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you.[Original Title: Spanish language]...
  7. adds in foreign language

adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  8. add display language

in Windows 10 Support
    add display language: I have previously successfully added Russian to English as display languages. I now want to add Arabic but the same instructions I used to add Russian, direct me to steps that don't exist, i.e. go to settings or control panel, then time and language which is not an option...
  9. add new language

add new language: Hello i'm bilingual and i would like to add a new language to my keyboard not only English it is possible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-new-language/ef988f1f-8461-4a3d-89de-de3734b81d33
  10. Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language: Hello, I have this issue... the system language is set to French, the region is set to France. The Keyboard layout is german (i have a german keyboard). The German language is automatically added to the Language Bar. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Thank you 65361