Windows 10: After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

Discus and support After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gientsosage [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gientsosage, Dec 21, 2019.

1. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

/u/gientsosage, Dec 21, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 21, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Dec 21, 2019
  4. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

1. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do? - Similar Threads - restarting newest updates

2. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: I am starting a course in cybersecurity and I was downloading kali linux operating system to my laptop and the screen of the virtual machine turned black. I am using windows 10, version 21H2OS Build 19044.2251...
  3. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  4. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  5. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do?: Starting WSUS Offline Update v. 12.0 at 17:36:44.12... Checking user's privileges... Determining system's properties... Determining Windows licensing info... Found Microsoft Windows version: 6.3.9600.17085 w63 x64 enu Found Microsoft Windows Software Licensing Management Tool...
  6. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  7. What should I do?

What should I do?: My icons on taskbar magically disappeared, and not microphone, sound and that icons, but Google, file explorer etc.. Then I wanted to see if rebooting it will resolve the problem. Pressed shutdown, then restart. And now it says "Getting Windows ready, dont turn of you...
  8. Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?

Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?: Hey guys, I just updated my Windows 10, not sure to what version as I just presses install without looking. Now my settings, search bar, and I don't know what else, doesn't work, I can't check the version of windows, i can't get into the recovery settings. The mouse wheel is...
  9. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?: Hi, I am new to Win 10. I presently have 1909 on one of my computers (Win 10 Pro 64-bit). How can I find out what the newest version available is? And should I update or wait? From what I understand, there are a number of issues with new versions when they first come out and...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652