Windows 10: After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates

Discus and support After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After I restart my computer and once it is fully restarted. If I go into the Microsoft store and check for updates, it always comes up with 30 or so.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Theswed82, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Theswed82 Win User

After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates

After I restart my computer and once it is fully restarted. If I go into the Microsoft store and check for updates, it always comes up with 30 or so. Though nothing new usually is ever updated at that time. It is all prior updates as the modified dates are from weeks to months ago. I ran troubleshooter and nothing found. Any ideas?

:)

Theswed82, Jul 9, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    Applications can not restart xp

Applications that prompt me for a restart can not restart xp. "Press ok to restart now" will not do anything. I have to manually click start>turn off computer and click restart so xp can reboot itself it's just that applications can't.

Any ideas?

Lazzer408, Jul 9, 2019
  4. After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates

Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates

1. After restarting my computer, reinstalls applications updates - Similar Threads - restarting computer reinstalls

2. Computer keep restarting after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keep restarting after reinstalling Windows 10: Hi my computer keep restarting after I'm about to reinstall windows 10.Before it happen it just reinstalling normally and then after that it send me to bios and keep restarting and I did not finish my reinstalling of my windows 10....
  3. Computer keep restarting after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keep restarting after reinstalling Windows 10: Hi my computer keep restarting after I'm about to reinstall windows 10.Before it happen it just reinstalling normally and then after that it send me to bios and keep restarting and I did not finish my reinstalling of my windows 10....
  4. Computer keep restarting after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Disable applications restarting after update

Disable applications restarting after update: So I have been desperately trying to make windows 10 NOT restart applications after reboots. It works, IF I manually do a normal reboot. But if the reboot is due to updates being applied, applications restart at next login, ignoring my settings. I can see how Microsoft might...
  6. Computer in Continual Restart after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer in Continual Restart after update: One of my computers received the May 2004 update over the weekend. When I woke it up, there was a message that the computer needed to restart. Should I restart it now or later. Foolishly, i said OK to the restart now. Now the blue screen saying "Restarting" has been on for...
  7. Computer will not restart after update

Computer will not restart after update: After the last windows update my computer kept restarting I decided to restore my computer, but now it will not accept my live.com password. I changed my password and it will still not accept the password. I can now get to the command prompt, but that is the only thing I can...
  8. Computer stuck in restarting after update

Computer stuck in restarting after update: after updating my computer it did a restart and it has been stuck since that and wouldn’t stop. my computer is Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-81KB and using Windows 10 Pro...
  9. Computer won’t restart after updating

Computer won’t restart after updating: A while back I attempted to download the windows 10 update. Everything went smoothy until my MSI laptop had to restart. When it did, it went to the MSI logo screen, and stays there for eternity. I had windows reinstalled, and whenI tried to update it again the same thing...
  10. Stop Microsoft Restarting My Computer After updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop Microsoft Restarting My Computer After updates: I have something I want to have open 24/7 but when Microsoft forces it's updates, the computer restarts and the program has to be restarted manually. Is there a way to prevent MS doing this? I do answer "later" when prompted about an update. But I want to decide what is...