Windows 10: After restarting pc 3 things stopped working

Discus and support After restarting pc 3 things stopped working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after i restarted my pc because I couldnt type in the search bar, i noticed that there wasnt a wifi logo at the corner and the audio sign showed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidCheng6, Dec 22, 2018.

1. After restarting pc 3 things stopped working

after i restarted my pc because I couldnt type in the search bar, i noticed that there wasnt a wifi logo at the corner and the audio sign showed that it had no audio and when i checked the devices (i use a tpling 300mbps wifi adapter) the adapter was there and it showed that it was working fine, when i checked the network settings, it just said unknown and when i clicked on change adapter settings, it said this file is empty. I checked windows defender and it showed that my fire wall is off, when i tried to turn it on, it said that it needed administrator permission or something and i clicked yes but it still showed that its off ive tried restarting it in safe mode and still doesnt work

:)

DavidCheng6, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. TRWOV Win User
    AMD processor has stopped working properly

1. Go to www.amd.com and download the most current drivers for your card and operating system.

2. In Windows 7 go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and features. In Windows XP go to Start > Control Panel > Add and remove programs

3. Look for AMD Catalyst Install Manager in the list of installed programs. Right click on it and select "Change".

3A. If you don't find the AMD Catalyst Install Manager then most likely you're using the default Windows drivers which are severely outdated. If that's the case skip to step 5.

4. Select the third option "Uninstall all the AMD software". Follow the instructions. Restart your PC.

5. Go to your downloads folder and run the driver installer you downloaded in step 1. Select express installation and follow the instructions. Restart your PC after installing.

TRWOV, Dec 22, 2018
  4. After restarting pc 3 things stopped working

PC not working. Keeps stopping and restarting.

Ah, havent cleaned the ram contacts tho..

Like, how do i clean the contact points? With air spraying into them or just use that eraser? *Smile After restarting pc 3 things stopped working :)

Thanks for a good suggestion. Will try that first.

Sorry, but i dont know the specs in my head, and as you can see, the pc won't start properly for me to check. Sorry about that.

minstreless, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

After restarting pc 3 things stopped working

1. After restarting pc 3 things stopped working - Similar Threads - restarting things stopped

2. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Mouse. I add new device as a bluetooth mouse. It works very well untill I restart my PC. Then it stop working. In order to fix it, first i have to remove My mouse from Bluetooth Devices in Settings. I must have to go in "Device Manager" over...
  3. pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours: first of all sorry for my bad englishthis are my specs:- cpu- i39100f, gpu - gtx 1650,psu- ant esports VS500L, ram-8gb motherboard-H310M H 2.0rev.1.0i went to a shop and got it checked the owner said it was due to gpu overheating so i changed my gpu but even it happens im...
  4. pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours: first of all sorry for my bad englishthis are my specs:- cpu- i39100f, gpu - gtx 1650,psu- ant esports VS500L, ram-8gb motherboard-h310m rev2.0 i went to a shop and got it checked the owner said it was due to gpu overheating so i changed my gpu but even it happens im checking...
  5. pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours

pc keeps restarting after 3 or so hours: first of all sorry for my bad englishthis are my specs:- cpu- i39100f, gpu - gtx 1650,psu- ant esports VS500L, ram-8gb motherboard-h310m rev2.0 i went to a shop and got it checked the owner said it was due to gpu overheating so i changed my gpu but even it happens im checking...
  6. PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes: Hello,I've been having this issue for a while and it has resurfaced once again. After checking the windows reliability monitor I am met with these issues:The hardware errors I do not know how to solve. However I believe them to be associated to my graphics card, as the issues...
  7. PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes

PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes: Hello,I've been having this issue for a while and it has resurfaced once again. After checking the windows reliability monitor I am met with these issues:The hardware errors I do not know how to solve. However I believe them to be associated to my graphics card, as the issues...
  8. Computer stopped working after restarting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stopped working after restarting it: My windows 10 computer has this issue where I am unable to run any programs and use the windows menu on the bottom left. I’m basically unable to do anything as when I run a program my cursor will have the spinning blue circle and it will infinitely load and when I try to do...
  9. USB 3.0 stops working after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.0 stops working after restarting PC: It happens every time I restart my PC. I have to reinstall again the 3.0 driver whenever it doesn't work; it looks like the driver fails to startup when I startup Windows it works in the boot menu. This is what it looks like when i restart it...
  10. Windows 10 stops working every 3 times of restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stops working every 3 times of restart: Hi everyone, I have a laptop HP ENVY 15 (core i7, 16 GB of RAM). The problem is that windows 10 stops working after about 2 minutes from showing the desktop, sometimes i open the explorer and log into my email and the it stops or even open my computer, although i still can...