Windows 10: After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around.

Discus and support After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After starting the pc i right click on my windows 10 laptop but the cursor is spinnig like something is loading. And it lasting more than 10 minute. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TamimHossen, Jan 31, 2020.

1. After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around.

After starting the pc i right click on my windows 10 laptop but the cursor is spinnig like something is loading. And it lasting more than 10 minute. I have already tried sfc/scannow command but no results. What can i do?? Should i reinstall the windows?? Is Repeated installing of windows harmful for the hardware im asking this because i reinstall the windows before 2 months?? What should i do??

:)

TamimHossen, Jan 31, 2020

2. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around.

Spinning cursor

Hi triseilucifer,

For us to be able to assess the issue, kindly provide information and answers to these questions below:

1. Current version of your Windows 10 operating system
    2. Did you used to have any existing issues with your PC prior to restoring? Also, did you mean
      Restore Point or Reset PC?
    3. Full PC specification
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed so far?
    5. Screenshot of the desktop that shows the spinning circle

In the mean time, I would suggest performing Clean Boot and see if the issue persists. Get back to us with the outcome by replying to this thread so I will be notified.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around.

1. After right click on desktop the cursor is spinning/turning around. - Similar Threads - right click desktop

2. Cursor spinning forever after clicking on a file in explorer or desktop icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cursor spinning forever after clicking on a file in explorer or desktop icons.: It happend to me today that I open explorer and left click & right click on one of the download files then the explorer crashed and I close the tab and tried again and again and the cursor keeps spinning and I cant even close the tab itself only in from the task bar. It also...
  3. explorer.exe not responding, spinning cursor on desktop - HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe not responding, spinning cursor on desktop - HELP!: Windows 10 boots up and loads the desktop, but gets stuck with a spinning cursor not an arrow, desktop icons are slow to load, and icons never appear on the taskbar. More importantly, I cannot click on icons nor use the search bar.This used to occur periodically, but after...
  4. Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer spins on Right-Click: Hello all, I've been encountering a problem on a number of machines with the following symptoms: Right-clicking a file in File Explorer/Desktop takes about 5 minutes for the context menu to open. Clicking Run As Administrator in the Start Menu is unresponsive. File...
  5. My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?: I recently restore all the settings on my windows 10. Deleted all personal files and apps. Set to default. When the PC is set up. I usually like to right click the desktop and refresh it to make sure the PC is good to go. But after i restored my PC, and right click on the...
  6. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  7. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  8. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  9. Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?: Hi, I've tried to go back to a previous restore point but the error still occurs. I'm just trying to access the Nvidia Control Panel. Any solutions?...
  10. Spinning cursor

Spinning cursor: ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click desktop spins