Windows 10: After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow

Discus and support After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The story began with the fact that I used to have 4 different languages: Ukrainian, English American, English British and russian. I deleted the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Artur2GH, May 20, 2022.

1. Artur2GH Win User

After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow

The story began with the fact that I used to have 4 different languages: Ukrainian, English American, English British and russian. I deleted the last two, but then quite often they reappeared again and again and I got VERY tired, I started looking for ways to remove these languages from my computer, so I found this article. So I did as they said, namely I made changes to the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layouts\, Computer\HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload, HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International\User Profile, HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Contr

:)

Artur2GH, May 20, 2022

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 20, 2022
  3. Registry Editor

Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again?

Your response is very much appreciated.

JaysonG143, May 20, 2022
  4. -Joy- Win User

Registry Editor File

Actually, my Registry Editor has undergone changes so that some files (mainly .exe) are showing an error code "0xc0000005". So, if I get a backup reg file of Registry Editor for Windows 7 Professional x86 based 32-bit OS, I can import it in the Registry
    Editor.

-Joy-, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow - Similar Threads - several changes registry

2. A change in registry editor made my pc slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A change in registry editor made my pc slow?: a while back, My mouse was freezing often. So i was told to change something in registry editor. and after that when i restarted my pc it took 2-3 minutes to restart, and its been doing it ever since. 3 minute startups, 3 minute shutdowns, 3 minute restarts. And now i cannot...
  3. A change in registry editor made my pc slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A change in registry editor made my pc slow?: a while back, My mouse was freezing often. So i was told to change something in registry editor. and after that when i restarted my pc it took 2-3 minutes to restart, and its been doing it ever since. 3 minute startups, 3 minute shutdowns, 3 minute restarts. And now i cannot...
  4. A change in registry editor made my pc slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer became very slow after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer became very slow after BSOD: Hi,I have a gaming laptop that could run apps and games on a high setting without encountering lag. However, ever since my laptop got a bsod it would run everything very slowly. Is there anyway it can be fixed?...
  6. My computer became very slow after BSOD

My computer became very slow after BSOD: Hi,I have a gaming laptop that could run apps and games on a high setting without encountering lag. However, ever since my laptop got a bsod it would run everything very slowly. Is there anyway it can be fixed?...
  7. After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow: The story began with the fact that I used to have 4 different languages: Ukrainian, English American, English British and russian. I deleted the last two, but then quite often they reappeared again and again and I got VERY tired, I started looking for ways to remove these...
  8. After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow

After several changes in the registry editor, my laptop became VERY slow: The story began with the fact that I used to have 4 different languages: Ukrainian, English American, English British and russian. I deleted the last two, but then quite often they reappeared again and again and I got VERY tired, I started looking for ways to remove these...
  9. booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD): Hi guys. On my laptop Zenbook UX31A booting up Windows sometimes is painful slow. It takes almost 5 min,like it's HDD not SSD to boot up to desktop. What would be my first step to troubleshoot this issue? SSD is size 114 GB and 42 GB is free. Thank you. 174618
  10. booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD)

in Windows 10 Support
    booting up on my laptop became very slow (SSD): Hi guys. On my laptop Zenbook UX31A booting up Windows sometimes is painful slow. It takes almost 5 min,like it's HDD not SSD to boot up to desktop. What would be my first step to troubleshoot this issue? SSD is size 114 GB and 42 GB is free. Thank you. 174618