Windows 10: After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again

Discus and support After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Salguero, Sep 14, 2022.

1. After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again

I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts without any problem. I tried to update the drivers of the motherboard, the graphics card and the processor, install and uninstall them, changed the power plan, tuned off the fast startup... but none of them workedDoes anybody know what could be happening?

:)

David Salguero, Sep 14, 2022

2. Computer shutdowns

when playing games be they microsoft games or others computer shuts down for no reason.

start up does not suggest forced shutdowns etc. Computer is a HP Laptop RTL8821CE

PaulMillerPR, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Shutdown then Immediately Restarts

Try below command:

Code:
    If above command wont work try below suggestion.

1. Click the “K” menu in the bottom left corner.
    2. Click “Logout”.
    3. Knoppix will begin shutting down.
    4. The Knoppix CD will be ejected.
    5. Remove the CD and close the tray.
    6. Press Enter on the keyboard.
    7. Knoppix will attempt to turn off the computer automatically. If it doesn't turn off automatically, it is now safe to turn off the computer yourself using the power button.

FreeBooter, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Wolfles Win User

After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again

Computer Force shutdowns during windows update

Hi all,

My computer shuts off during a windows update in a forceful manner, where there is an electric click sound while it is configuring windows after it reboots. It is like the type of shutdown you get when you hold down the power button for a hard restart. Although
    it says it will restart during the update, my computer does it in a forceful manner, and ends up failing the update, as it is "Restoring to previous version of Windows". It has been happening for the past few updates now, and requires several tries before
    it finally installs. Can anyone suggest why and whether there are any solutions?

Thanks.

Wolfles, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again

1. After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again - Similar Threads - shutting down computer

2. Why does my laptop turn back on after a shutdown? I have been forcefully shutting it down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop turn back on after a shutdown? I have been forcefully shutting it down...: After selecting shut down from start, the screen goes dark as usual but the light indicators remain lit, and the laptop restarts. So it never really shuts down and just starts back up right away.Everything is up to date. I have updated the windows, drivers from MyAsus, and...
  3. Why does my laptop turn back on after a shutdown? I have been forcefully shutting it down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop turn back on after a shutdown? I have been forcefully shutting it down...: After selecting shut down from start, the screen goes dark as usual but the light indicators remain lit, and the laptop restarts. So it never really shuts down and just starts back up right away.Everything is up to date. I have updated the windows, drivers from MyAsus, and...
  4. Computer Turns instantly back on when I try to shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Turns instantly back on when I try to shut down.: Hello, just about 3 or 2 days ago when I try to shut down my computer, I've noticed it turns back on. Not in like the middle of the night or anything but just as soon as I try to turn it off It instantly turns back on. I've tried to fix this by just searching this up on...
  5. Computer Turns instantly back on when I try to shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Turns instantly back on when I try to shut down.: Hello, just about 3 or 2 days ago when I try to shut down my computer, I've noticed it turns back on. Not in like the middle of the night or anything but just as soon as I try to turn it off It instantly turns back on. I've tried to fix this by just searching this up on...
  6. Computer Turns instantly back on when I try to shut down.

7. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  8. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  9. After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After shutting down computer, when I try to turn it on I have to force shutdown again: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  10. CPU doesn’t shut down when I shutdown my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU doesn’t shut down when I shutdown my computer: I’ve been having an issue with my cpu where when I shut down my computer the cpus Up time does reset/restart and I think it’s really starting to cause issues and I’m scared I will cook my cpu, it’s current up time is 12:00:41:43 and damn I ain’t no computer expect but a...