Windows 10: After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

Discus and support After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently signed into the Xbox Game bar on a different computer to my normal one. As a result, the PC Admin has been changed to my account. All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SyCreeperYT, Aug 4, 2021.

1. After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

I recently signed into the Xbox Game bar on a different computer to my normal one. As a result, the PC Admin has been changed to my account. All my settings were copied over as well. I tried making the account non-admin and unlinking the account, but now the account is local, with my email and name. How do I change this back to what it originally was?

:)

SyCreeperYT, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 4, 2021
  3. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

So since the new Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Social or whatever its called has been stealth installed in the latest Window 10 update, if i happen to open it on my PC (Windows Key + G) it will automatically show as online on my Xbox Friends list. If i then close
    Game Bar (Windows Key + G) then it does not sign me out of my Xbox account and still shows me as online to all my friends in my friends list!!!.

I cant even see an option to sign out when Game Bar is loaded, so i cant even sign out before closing game bar down again!!!

If my xbox account isnt showing me as online until i load up Game Bar on my PC (it isnt i got a friend to check to see if i was online before i loaded up Game Bar on the PC and i was told i was NOT online) then surely when you close the Game Bar you would
    expect it to sign you out but it does not!!

This is really annoying as you get friends send you game request or messages when you dont even have the game bar open on the PC!

KarlLetting, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed.

1. After signing in to Xbox Game Bar, the PC admin was changed. - Similar Threads - signing Xbox Game

2. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  3. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  4. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  5. Xbox Game Bar [PC]

Xbox Game Bar [PC]: I've been dealing with this EXTREMELY frustrating issue and have found NO useful help or similar problems anywhere. PURELY Xbox game bar and sometimes windows menu in the corner/search system will scroll infinitely by itself, no it isn't controllers being in or stuck, no it...
  6. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  7. PC Xbox Game Bar

PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  8. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in: Xbox Game Bar was Open on few staff computers when they log in today. I some computers cause freezing the Windows. Is there a specific reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-open-on-your-pc-when-sign-in/d2dea0f4-7cc8-4d15-bd11-c4254ef91bf1
  10. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...