Windows 10: After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

Discus and support After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My screen starts blinking after I sign in in my windows 10, and nothing loads. Booting in Safe mode is also like that. My screen panel is fine, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leopanikel, Mar 6, 2020.

1. After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

My screen starts blinking after I sign in in my windows 10, and nothing loads.

Booting in Safe mode is also like that.

My screen panel is fine, it loads all colors and stuff, but my windows doesn't load after I sign in!

Troubleshooting startup repair also says it can't repair it.

Anyone can help me with that?!

*HP ProBook 4530s, windows 10, didn't updated it after September 2019.

screen image

error image

submitted by /u/leopanikel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leopanikel, Mar 6, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Blinking Screen and Not Loading

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the upgrade process was fine. However, once I got to the loading screen it started blinking non stop. It gets stuck on the loading profile screen and i cant do anything. Shortcuts like ctrl + alt + delete dont work
    and I cant click on any buttons either. Just a constant loading screen and blinking. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

AmirHussain123, Mar 6, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

1. After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's - Similar Threads - signing doesn't load

2. The hard drive was loading and then the screen went black with a little blinking sign in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The hard drive was loading and then the screen went black with a little blinking sign in...: Screen went black after trying to load and remains the same with a blinking type at the upper right corner and don’t know what do to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-hard-drive-was-loading-and-then-the-screen/0fc80ff0-3097-4668-955f-1b3932de934b
  3. The hard drive was loading and then the screen went black with a little blinking sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The hard drive was loading and then the screen went black with a little blinking sign in...: Screen went black after trying to load and remains the same with a blinking type at the upper right corner and don’t know what do to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-hard-drive-was-loading-and-then-the-screen/0fc80ff0-3097-4668-955f-1b3932de934b
  4. The hard drive was loading and then the screen went black with a little blinking sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in: I have an HP desktop computer and it has been working well until today, I was using it today just fine, I turned it off, and then turned it on and it loads the the HP logo and the swirling white dots in the bottom but after that it stays in a dark screen. I have tried turning...
  6. Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla: he PC where all this happened is a slim laptop, i clonned their original operating system that is located on a emmc drive (DISK 1) to a kingston 240gb ssd (DISK 0), after the proccess the OS on the ssd boot perfectly but the original one wont boot all i see is a black screen...
  7. Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla: The PC where all this happened is a slim laptop, i clonned their original operating system that is located on a emmc drive (DISK 1) to a kingston 240gb ssd (DISK 0), after the proccess the OS on the ssd boot perfectly but the original one wont boot all i see is a black screen...
  8. After update pin code screen doesn't loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After update pin code screen doesn't loading: Hi. 0lease help with this issue after update win 10 about 5 days ago in july 2019 when asked to restart windows the pin code screen not loading and became blurred stay about 1 min and go back to time and date screen. Also tried to use safe mode with networking it's worked but...
  9. June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in: So June update happened 2 days ago. Now I can't log in. Blue screen with 3 icon screen, wifi power, and windows. When I click screen it cycles my sign in and circles and goes back. Now it's black screening. Last month it was snail pace 100% disk from 4-5 programs. Took a...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...