Windows 10: After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown?

Discus and support After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It is a desktop. I click on apps and nothing happens. I click on restart no response. I click on shutdown no response. I click on logout and it takes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cloa513, May 4, 2021.

1. cloa513 Win User

After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown?

It is a desktop. I click on apps and nothing happens. I click on restart no response. I click on shutdown no response. I click on logout and it takes a long time with a spinning circle. I just pull the plug. Is this a common issue or I need to fix something?

:)

cloa513, May 4, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 4, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User

Thank you for your reply.

Are you saying this was a 1-off occurrence?

Hard Disk Sentinel 'right on its GUI' - this makes it easy for readers: like this:

Point is, you put a non-clickable link there which means someone trying to get basic data quickly has to do work and spend time. Help is offered on a voluntary basis. Thanks.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. After sluggish sleep wake up, apps don't load and it doesn't shutdown? - Similar Threads - sluggish sleep wake

2. PC doesn't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't wake up from sleep: I have an iBuyPower pre-built desktop gaming PC that I bought late last year. Recently it's been having a problem. Whenever it goes to sleep, and when I try waking it up, it will act like it's waking up In the sense that the fan will spin up and the power LED goes steady...
  3. Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep

Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep: I don't know why but every time my computer goes to sleep or when I manually place it into sleep mode, it just doesn't wake up. The light on the tower turns on and fans are on, just nothing is displayed on the monitor. Every time this happens I end up having to press the...
  4. Sometimes my PC doesn't wake up after sleeping

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes my PC doesn't wake up after sleeping: Winver = 2004, 19041.685 I set my PC to sleep after 5 mins of inactivity. If my PC sleeps, and I attempt to wake it up soon afterwards, I notice that sometimes the PC cannot be woken up, and I have to depress the PC's power button and keep it held in for about 5 seconds to...
  5. Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep

Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep: Hi all - I have a Surfacebook2 fully loaded and a Surface Mouse. For 2 years, it worked flawlessly and about six months ago, it started failing to resume mouse connectivity when either waking from sleep, or a quick startup. A full restart will restore mouse activity, but if...
  6. Sluggish after a few sleep->wake cycles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sluggish after a few sleep->wake cycles: I have noticed that after a few sleep->wake cycles everything starts getting sluggish. Alt-tabbing, opening context menus, just doing stuff in applications in general, explorer, etc. Everything becomes slower. A restart gets everything back to normal snappiness. Any ideas?...
  7. waking up after sleep mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    waking up after sleep mode: my computer takes forever, 5 mins or so to wake up after it has been in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-after-sleep-mode/dbb31876-ca52-496b-b682-f1ed2412533a"
  8. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....
  9. Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep: I am experiencing a critical issue - when my computer goes into sleep mode, or if I manually place it in sleep mode, the monitor will not wake. The PC is running; I can hear the fan and the light on the front of the monitor is on, but the monitor itself will not wake. The...
  10. Laptop doesn't wake from sleep (boots from shutdown instead of waking)

Laptop doesn't wake from sleep (boots from shutdown instead of waking): When I put my laptop to sleep and then attempt to wake it up, it will power on (going through the boot up screens) instead of just waking up, thus causing me to lose any information open on the computer. I have tried a few things to try to wake it up to no avail: sfc...