Windows 10: After some time this message appears.

Discus and support After some time this message appears. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Aparece este mensaje cuando estoy utilizando la computadora normalmente ya sea en word u otras aplicaciones [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALEJANDRACHUGCHO, Jan 5, 2020.

1. After some time this message appears.

Aparece este mensaje cuando estoy utilizando la computadora normalmente ya sea en word u otras aplicaciones

After some time this message appears. f1f49d91-7026-414c-a0f2-bad8e0a46b74?upload=true.png

:)

ALEJANDRACHUGCHO, Jan 5, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After some time this message appears. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 5, 2020
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

After some time this message appears.

Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out

Check DNS settings for both network adapters. Your Wifi might be set to use a different DNS server.

Getting message when trying to connect - Windows 10 Forums

Option Two follow steps then pick a DNS server from the list in item 7. Personally I use CloudFlare DNS

EDIT: Reset router first as already suggested.

Callender, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

After some time this message appears.

1. After some time this message appears. - Similar Threads - message appears

2. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  3. I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to buy Windows 81pro. A message appears for me enter id What does this mean? I...: Please help me and explain in detail how to do this with the links and what it means id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-windows-81pro-a-message-appears-for/6a731488-dca6-47f7-b217-5815119b1fee
  4. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  5. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  6. Why am I having problems with intallling updates? See message below that appears after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having problems with intallling updates? See message below that appears after I...: Directly below is the message that is left when I choose to install updates on my computer:"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  7. Why am I having problems with intallling updates? See message below that appears after I...

Why am I having problems with intallling updates? See message below that appears after I...: Directly below is the message that is left when I choose to install updates on my computer:"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  8. Why am I having problems with intallling updates? See message below that appears after I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen: In programs such as Chrome and Edge, the window gradually grows to the full screen when a pop-up message appears when you press Closehttps://youtu.be/m3BpaFQ6Jh4 please help me...
  10. When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen

When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen: In programs such as Chrome and Edge, the window gradually grows to the full screen when a pop-up message appears when you press Closehttps://youtu.be/m3BpaFQ6Jh4 please help me...