Windows 10: after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death

Discus and support after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; but my hardwear is brand new ive had it for a yeah it works fine. I had the bsod yestoday but only happened once then whent away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KING PROPANE51, Oct 15, 2018.

1. after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death

but my hardwear is brand new ive had it for a yeah it works fine. I had the bsod yestoday but only happened once then whent away

:)

KING PROPANE51, Oct 15, 2018
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death [​IMG]

zinou, Oct 15, 2018
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death

1. after starting my pc 5 mins in ill get blue screen of death - Similar Threads - starting mins ill

2. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  3. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  4. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting blue screen of death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  6. 5 mins after I booted into my pc I get bluescreen

5 mins after I booted into my pc I get bluescreen: Hello, in recent days I started to have problem with my pc. 5-10 min after I boot up my pc I get bluescreen with stop code: SYSTEM SERVISE EXCEPTION + what failed: condrv.sys I would like to ask what can cause this problem and how can I solve it because I can´t do my work...
  7. My PC Is causing the blue screen of death

My PC Is causing the blue screen of death: Memory Dump information link https://1drv.ms/t/s!AmXbjqU-t7igxV7Ib-xDxKMlJ50J ------------------------------------ When it Blue Screens at It just Blue Screens at random times ---------------------------------------------------------- PC specs Operating System Windows...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...
  9. Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...
  10. Gears of war 5 blue screen of death/pc restart

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of war 5 blue screen of death/pc restart: Gears of war 5 ultimate edition causes pc restart ......i downloaded from Microsoft store........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-5-blue-screen-of-deathpc-restart/a9590947-6a8b-473b-b35c-3b536c93a0b1"