Windows 10: after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.

Discus and support after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AFTER INSTALLING WINDOW 10 1903 my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.MY MINUS BOTTON(-) IS ALSO NOT WORKING.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soni_18, Nov 20, 2019.

1. soni_18 Win User

after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.

AFTER INSTALLING WINDOW 10 1903 my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.MY MINUS BOTTON(-) IS ALSO NOT WORKING. WHEN I START MY PC IS TAKING LONGER TIME TO START WHEN I AM PRESSING ANY BOTTON OF KEYBORD IS TAKE SHORTER TIME(NORMAL TIME TO START) .THIS PROBLEM COTINUE AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOW 10 1909 . PLEASE PROVIDE ME SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEMS. I AM ALREADY DONE KEYBORD TROUBLESHHOT BUT THIS ONE NOT HELPFUL PROBLEM CONTINUE.

:)

soni_18, Nov 20, 2019
  2. soni_18 Win User

MY KEYBORD SHOWING SO MANY DOTS AT THE PLACE WHERE I AM GONIG TO ENTER PASSWORD

AFTTER STARTING MY PC MY KEYBORD SHOWING SO MANY DOTS AT THE PLACE WHERE I AM GONIG TO ENTER PASSWORD.THIS PROBLEM COMES AFTER WINDOW 10 1903 UPDATE. PROBLEM CONTINUE AFTER INSTALLING UPDATE.HOW CAN I RESOLVED THIS PROBLEM. MY subtraction bottom of keybord
    is also not working. also i have to press any bottom of keybord to start my window if i am not pressing botton its take longer time to start my window.

soni_18, Nov 20, 2019
  3. soni_18 Win User
    AFTER STARTING MY WINDOW 7 PC I AM GETTING SO MANY DOTS WHERE I AM GOING TO ENTER PASSWORD.

AFTER STARTING MY WINDOW 7 PC I AM GETTING SO MANY DOTS WHERE I AM GOING TO ENTER PASSWORD. I HAVE TO REMOVE THAT DOT AFTER THAT I AM ABLE TO ENTER MY PASSOWD. SOMETIME MY PC ALSO SHOWING SELECT A WINDOW WHEN I AM STARTING IT. WHAT I CAN DO TELL ME THE
    SOLUTION . IF RECOVERY REQUID HOW CAN I DO .

soni_18, Nov 20, 2019
  4. after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password.

1. after starting my pc keybord showing dots(..............)where i am going to enter password. - Similar Threads - starting keybord showing

2. I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect...: I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect passwords or many shutdowns need to keep powered on for 2hours, i remember my password very well, even then every time i need to click on forget password every time to signin, its soo...
  3. I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect...: I am not able to login with my password, its showing signin disabled for entering incorrect passwords or many shutdowns need to keep powered on for 2hours, i remember my password very well, even then every time i need to click on forget password every time to signin, its soo...
  4. Hide/Show files starting with dot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide/Show files starting with dot: I am using Windows 11 Pro.I use many apps coming from the Unix universe through WSL, that usually store their settings in folders and files starting with a dot aka dotfiles in the user home folder. Even applications specifically developed for Windows e.g. windows versions of...
  5. Hide/Show files starting with dot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide/Show files starting with dot: I am using Windows 11 Pro.I use many apps coming from the Unix universe through WSL, that usually store their settings in folders and files starting with a dot aka dotfiles in the user home folder. Even applications specifically developed for Windows e.g. windows versions of...
  6. My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is stuck on the welcome loading screen (it's not showing enter password) ...: I tried resetting my window it didn't reset Start up repair didn't work system restore too It needs to restart for sfc scan... Pls help I can't format harddisk submitted by /u/Haarish23 [link] [comments]...
  7. i entered the correct password and this shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i entered the correct password and this shows up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq75cw/i_entered_the_correct_password_and_this_shows_up/
  8. MY KEYBORD SHOWING SO MANY DOTS AT THE PLACE WHERE I AM GONIG TO ENTER PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY KEYBORD SHOWING SO MANY DOTS AT THE PLACE WHERE I AM GONIG TO ENTER PASSWORD: AFTTER STARTING MY PC MY KEYBORD SHOWING SO MANY DOTS AT THE PLACE WHERE I AM GONIG TO ENTER PASSWORD.THIS PROBLEM COMES AFTER WINDOW 10 1903 UPDATE. PROBLEM CONTINUE AFTER INSTALLING UPDATE.HOW CAN I RESOLVED THIS PROBLEM. MY subtraction bottom of keybord is also not...
  9. After entering the password, the PC gets dark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After entering the password, the PC gets dark: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me how to tell me when I entered my password, the computer was black for about 5 minutes and my desktop opened without any programs on it. Please tell me what I need to do to improve these issues. Wait for response!. A good day!...
  10. Where did my start menu go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where did my start menu go?: Hi guys! Last night my computer restarted and did some updates, and this morning I no longer have a start menu? I can right click on the task bar to get a context menu, but hitting the windows symbol, or pressing the windows key on my keyboard no longer works! Task...