Windows 10: After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

Discus and support After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Laptop doesn't start after on showing temporary battery disabled and sometimes Built ran into the problem and repeating the process not able to reach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Veshtil, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Veshtil Win User

After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

Laptop doesn't start after on showing temporary battery disabled and sometimes Built ran into the problem and repeating the process not able to reach the desktop screen

:)

Veshtil, Feb 22, 2023
  2. kenkickr Win User

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Feb 22, 2023
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Feb 22, 2023
  4. After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

1. After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo... - Similar Threads - starting laptop show

2. Hi! in my laptop i have battery issue as described below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! in my laptop i have battery issue as described below.: Hi! in my laptop i.e., t450, only battery 2 is used and battery one remains at hundred percent all the time, when the charging goes down, only battery 2 has less charging and dependent on it my charging percentage is shown where as battery 1 remains at hundred. I think this...
  3. My computer crashes somtimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes somtimes: My computer crashes somtiems randomlyI have this in the windows logg book0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff73ffd4a5990, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. Innehållet dumpades och sparades i: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070823-11468-01.dmp. Rapport-ID:...
  4. After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...: Laptop doesn't start after on showing temporary battery disabled and sometimes Built ran into the problem and repeating the process not able to reach the desktop screen...
  5. After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...

After starting the laptop it show temporary battery disabled and somtimes the below photo...: Laptop doesn't start after on showing temporary battery disabled and sometimes Built ran into the problem and repeating the process not able to reach the desktop screen...
  6. I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below: As shown in this figure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-formatted-my-laptop-after-that-while-restarting/17eec0cb-9912-4055-971e-4ec83acbc240
  7. I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below

I formatted my laptop after that while restarting it shows as shown below: As shown in this figure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-formatted-my-laptop-after-that-while-restarting/17eec0cb-9912-4055-971e-4ec83acbc240
  8. Brightness icon not showing below the battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness icon not showing below the battery: I can't see the brightness icon next to the battery saver icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-not-showing-below-the-battery/40bfbe1a-e34a-4403-8d23-458f0d2eeffe
  9. PC Crashing on start up & somtimes randomly BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing on start up & somtimes randomly BSOD: Hi, Just wondered if anyone ould help me? My PC keeps crashing mainly on startup, once up and running it is generally fine. I ran WhoCrashed and got the following: On Sun 07/02/2021 07:37:34 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  10. Microsoft Photo will not start completely STarts to open and then closes. Below is a report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photo will not start completely STarts to open and then closes. Below is a report: Description Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2020.20070.10002.0, time stamp: 0x5f08a485 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.423, time stamp: 0xed02c0bc Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x000000000010b3cc Faulting process...