Windows 10: After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10

Discus and support After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10, I've tried troubleshoot Reset this PC or Advanced options "Startup Repair" but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FernDeleon, May 18, 2021.

1. After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10

After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10, I've tried troubleshoot Reset this PC or Advanced options "Startup Repair" but it won't recognize my password. I managed to changed my password after this happens but still it won't accept my Hotmail/Outlook password when doing Troubleshoot or Advanced options.

:)

FernDeleon, May 18, 2021
  2. nagyandor Win User
    nagyandor, May 18, 2021
  3. onuar Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD

Thanks for the reply!

I added the V2 log by link, as requested. Also, here's the memory file (844 MB) (Dropbox - MEMORY.DMP - Simplify your life)

Here's the command prompt commands. Btw, why did you ask me to turn off autorestart after BSOD? Can I turn the autorestart on later?

Code:
    Startup and recovery image:

After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10 [​IMG]

Virtual memory window:

Ccleaner:

Lenovo diagnostics:

onuar, May 18, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10

Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD

Hi onuar,

Welcome to TF's BSOD forum.

1) Please upload V2 directly into the thread without using a share link (see instructions):
    BSOD - Posting Instructions

2) Search for c:\windows\memory.dmp > post a share link using one drive, drop box, or google drive
    Code:
    3) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    4) sfc /scannow
    5) dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    6) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    7) sfc /scannow
    8) chkdsk /scan
    9) wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false
    10) wmic recoveros set DebugInfoType = 7
    11) bcdedit /enum {badmemory}

12) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

13) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings

a) > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery > click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery window into the thread

b) > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > on the performance options window > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory > click on change > post an image of the virtual memory window into the thread

14) Open Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

15) For any BSOD:

a) run the V2 log collector to collect new log files

b) open file explorer> this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    > if the file size is < 1.5 GB then zip > post a separate share link into the thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive

16) Run the Lenovo customized diagnostics > post images of the results into the thread
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 530 14arr :: 81h9 :: 81h9001fmx :: pf1ayha7 Lenovo PC Support - US

zbook, May 18, 2021
Thema:

After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10

1. After System Restore my Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR stop booting Win 10 - Similar Threads - System Restore Lenovo

2. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga 530 Bluetooth Issue: My lenovo Yoga 530 bluetooth works on selected not all devices after I upgraded to Win11. It worked fine on win10. Lenovo say they dont have a suitable driver that will fix the issue for this laptop so revert back to win10. Do you have a driver fix please? Thx Mark...
  4. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.: My touch screen doesn’t work. I have tried everything. Troubleshooting, checking HID, Lenovo vantage,resetting laptop but keeping files, removing HID touch screen drivers, EVERYTHING I contacted Lenovo who said to try a full factory reset but I don’t want to lose what’s on my...
  5. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.: My touch screen doesn’t work. I have tried everything. Troubleshooting, checking HID, Lenovo vantage,resetting laptop but keeping files, removing HID touch screen drivers, EVERYTHING I contacted Lenovo who said to try a full factory reset but I don’t want to lose what’s on my...
  6. Yoga 530: My touch screen doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Window Hello Lenovo Yoga 530 face recongnition not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello Lenovo Yoga 530 face recongnition not available: Hello everyone,I bought my Lenovo yoga 530- 14ARR in July 2019 and the Window Hello face recognition was working. After a few windows, the update is no longer available and the message that appears when I try to set up it is: This option is not available at the moment....
  8. Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD: Here's how the BSOD occurs: when I close my laptop lid to put the computer to sleep and open it back up, the BSOD with the "Driver Power State Failure" error pops up. Never happens any other way, only when its woken from sleep. Also, the BSOD only kicks in when I actually...
  9. Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10): I have the same frustrating issue with Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-power/touchpad-cursor-disappears-and-is-unresponsive/908841b2-0a6d-4b2d-a333-42c76d048e22 My bios version is: 8MCN50WW Interesting that Lenovo lists...
  10. Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cant recover Win 10 on Lenovo Yoga c930: I've got problems with brand new Yoga c930. Getting BSOD all the time and it restarts. On the attemps to recover or reset the system same thing happens just BSOD. I'm able to boot live Ubintu from USB, however when I try to boot recovery Windows USB that I downloaded from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i buy a lenovo yoga 530 recovery usb