Windows 10: After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

Discus and support After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the 1903 update, I started getting blue screens on shutdown. The message states "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" It eventually got to the point where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scott Perman, Sep 16, 2019.

1. After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

After the 1903 update, I started getting blue screens on shutdown. The message states "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

It eventually got to the point where the compuer wouldn't reboot without a BSOD, so I reinstalled the OS from scratch. Everything was fine until last week's updates and now I'm getting the blue screen on shutdown again.

:)

Scott Perman, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Camilla74 Win User

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE

Getting blue screen error at everys shutdown after updating to Windows 1903.

Stopcode: systemthread exception not handled. NCIS.SYS

Have already run:

sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

and then sfc /scannow again as there were errors from windows defender. These were repaired but still getting blue screen error at shutdowwn.

pc: lenovo ideapad 300

Camilla74, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Camilla74 Win User

After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE

Can't remove VPN Client Adapter - VPN incl driver, immediately get blue screen error. Any suggestions??

Camilla74, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

1. After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown. - Similar Threads - 1903 update I've

2. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  3. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  4. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen after Shutdown

Blue Screen after Shutdown: Last night, I shut down my computer like I do every night. However, this morning when I got up and hit the power button on my pc, it posted and then I got into a blue screen loop, and nothing I did would allow me to boot into or fix Windows 10 Pro. Fortunately, my operating...
  6. I get the blue screen and shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get the blue screen and shutdown: Hi, I think I updated the graphics card driver but now in the Device manager the Rollback Driver option is frozen. I use Asus UX461F 2 in one laptop. In the system problem reports I have got the following error details. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  7. Slow boot and shutdown after updating to 1903

Slow boot and shutdown after updating to 1903: I've updated my windows from 1803 to 1903 yesterday and have noticed starting up my PC took significant longer. Usually it takes 10-15 seconds from completely off to the login screen but after the update the PC will show a black screen after the boot loading screen and stays...
  8. blue screen after 1903 update

blue screen after 1903 update: get blue screen (select your keyboard) after 1903 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-1903-update/9a5c6465-5652-4601-9ba3-f26bc47b6071
  9. BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AT SHUTDOWN AF 1903 UPDATE: Getting blue screen error at everys shutdown after updating to Windows 1903. Stopcode: systemthread exception not handled. NCIS.SYS Have already run: sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online...
  10. Start screen and Taskbar colours after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start screen and Taskbar colours after 1903 update: My update to 1903 went through well but I can not now select( the box is greyed out) to get my accent colour on either my task bar or my start screen background. Whilst not essential I was rather partial to the default Microsoft blue!...