Windows 10: After the automatic windows update, this happens

Discus and support After the automatic windows update, this happens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I didnt find anything related to this error in my native language so I apologize if this is already a known issue. After win update ran a check on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DORMONID, May 24, 2020.

1. DORMONID Win User

After the automatic windows update, this happens

I didnt find anything related to this error in my native language so I apologize if this is already a known issue. After win update ran a check on my system, it came back with the windows black screen with a blue windows and tiny dots meaning its loading and then it all stops and crashes... there were nothing I could do less than rewind the update using a restoration point. After this, numerous episodes followed, some of them I were unable to restore and had to format the system. Any ideas?

If the only solution would be disabling windows update, well I'm a rookie user and would need help for this as well.
    Thanks in advance!!!

:)

DORMONID, May 24, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 24, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 24, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile After the automatic windows update, this happens :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. After the automatic windows update, this happens - Similar Threads - automatic update happens

2. No audio after automatic updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after automatic updates: Hi, i ran automatic updates and got it updated on the 12th of August. After restart, my laptop crashed and fortunately, automatic repair got my os running again. However, my audio devices got errors and says I do not have any installed. I ran the troubleshooter and realtek is...
  3. Win 11 acting like new install after automatic update - what happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 acting like new install after automatic update - what happened?: Mid-last week ~21 Jun my Win 11 PC formerly Win 10, upgraded about 5 weeks ago ran an auto update and sat waiting for a reboot to effect the change. I rebooted on my way out the door for work. When I came home, i essentially lost everything. I have slowly had to rebuild my...
  4. Win 11 acting like new install after automatic update - what happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 acting like new install after automatic update - what happened?: Mid-last week ~21 Jun my Win 11 PC formerly Win 10, upgraded about 5 weeks ago ran an auto update and sat waiting for a reboot to effect the change. I rebooted on my way out the door for work. When I came home, i essentially lost everything. I have slowly had to rebuild my...
  5. When I open windows update, it close automatically. Why this happened??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I open windows update, it close automatically. Why this happened??: When I click Windows Update the setting will close automatically[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-windows-update-it-close-automatically/92586fdc-eb21-4d2f-97b1-f23b1798a5b1
  6. Automatic Restart After Automatic Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Restart After Automatic Update: Dear Microsoft, I purchased Windows 10 Pro licenses for all of my computers so I could stop automatic updates and automatic restarts. Why do you insist on doing automatic updates and automatic restarts in spite of my choice to not do this? I did a Google search for...
  7. This happened after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened after updating to 2004: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dswapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoarq2/this_happened_after_updating_to_2004/
  8. It all happened after the update.

in Cortana
    It all happened after the update.: [ATTACH] ONENOTE.EXE - Application Error I logged n then this message is appearing. I am not able to use the search bar and cortana and the start menu. please help. its urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. BSODs happening after Windows updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs happening after Windows updates: I've been having BSODs connected to ntoskrnl.exe for a while now. I've tried so many things to make them stop before finally just....wanting to dump all of this here in the forums. - Most frequently happens while using a web browser, usually right when I click something. -...
  10. BSODs happening after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Support
    BSODs happening after Windows updates: I've been having BSODs connected to ntoskrnl.exe for a while now. I've tried so many things to make them stop before finally just....wanting to dump all of this here in the forums. - Most frequently happens while using a web browser, usually right when I click something. -...