Windows 10: after the damaging updates

Discus and support after the damaging updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; last windows update my computer has gone haywire and wont load lots of things either on windows edge or chrome how do i uninstal the last updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by edwardlochrie, Sep 4, 2018.

1. after the damaging updates

last windows update my computer has gone haywire and wont load lots of things either on windows edge or chrome how do i uninstal the last updates

:)

edwardlochrie, Sep 4, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond after the damaging updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Sep 4, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

after the damaging updates

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

after the damaging updates

1. after the damaging updates - Similar Threads - damaging updates

2. Updates now damaging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates now damaging: No idea where to post this as even the website is full of closed threads. Absolutely sick of constant deluge of updates that cause far more harm than good. Now have a laptop that was working perfectly with a keyboard with only a couple of keys that register now. With my...
  3. How to undo damage/bugs caused by Windows 10 v 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to undo damage/bugs caused by Windows 10 v 2004 update?: I was forced to install v.2004 update recently. Now when I try to record sound via my mic it sounds a plane prop. I often record videos and sound on that PC and this really sets me back. I did some search and it seems like the issue is with v.2004. Does anyone know when will...
  4. After Win 10 Update, Office 2016 install may be corrupt or damaged

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After Win 10 Update, Office 2016 install may be corrupt or damaged: I have had Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 (Standalone licensed copy) on my Dell D5579 for over two years. It shows as Activated under the account I used when I bought it. When I applied the latest Windows updates (now running Windows 10 version 2004, Build...
  5. New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged: After Updating my fairly new Lenovo PC with the new version of windows 10.. it overheated! I have NEVER had this issue before with any other laptop/update. The power saving mode in this update has a defect or something!! My computer will NOT STAY COOL enough to run.. as soon...
  6. Windows 10 update could be damaging your SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update could be damaging your SSD: Since the 2400 update came out I can't access my external hard drive it is a WD . I keep getting this error in the device manager : " Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 The USB set address request failed." What has to happen this...
  7. No sound after update - code 19 confg. info in registry incomplete or damaged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after update - code 19 confg. info in registry incomplete or damaged: Hello, I updated Dell Bios and windows yesterday. After all updates, the sound was gone. I am getting error "windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged code 19. I have tried the easier fix...
  8. SSD damaged after Windows 10 update

SSD damaged after Windows 10 update: About three days ago, as usual after a few days when I finished my day job, I got into the habit of updating Windows 10 on my Surface Book 3, which I bought it about two months ago as soon as Microsoft launched it on the market. After updating Windows, my Surface crashes at...
  9. Windows 10 Update damage to hard drive

Windows 10 Update damage to hard drive: I have a Windows 10 laptop. During a security update my hard drive got wiped out so completely that my computer keeps telling me to.reinstall Windows 10. The recovery copy i made on to my external hard drive won't even recover it! I don't know what to do? HELP!!!!!...
  10. That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates: The latest feature update has broken my computer you bastards. Now I'm going to get the whole company fined for property damage and if anyone trys to reply to this message will be sued on the spot. And if you suspend me or do a profile ban then Microsoft will be a dead...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system irrelevant