Windows 10: after the damaging updates

Discus and support after the damaging updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; last windows update my computer has gone haywire and wont load lots of things either on windows edge or chrome how do i uninstal the last updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by edwardlochrie, Sep 4, 2018.

1. after the damaging updates

last windows update my computer has gone haywire and wont load lots of things either on windows edge or chrome how do i uninstal the last updates

:)

edwardlochrie, Sep 4, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond after the damaging updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Sep 4, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

after the damaging updates

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

after the damaging updates

1. after the damaging updates - Similar Threads - damaging updates

2. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  3. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  4. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work: My desktop is a Dell Inspiron 3881, Windows 10. Recently my monitor started failing to wake up when booting up my PC. The flashing light came on fine, but the monitor was just black and the usual Dell logo didn't appear. I changed some settings to try to resolve it. That only...
  6. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work: My desktop is a Dell Inspiron 3881, Windows 10. Recently my monitor started failing to wake up when booting up my PC. The flashing light came on fine, but the monitor was just black and the usual Dell logo didn't appear. I changed some settings to try to resolve it. That only...
  7. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  9. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  10. how to stop microsoft updates from damaging my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop microsoft updates from damaging my computers: Microsoft updates are nothing but trouble . I do not need them . I do not want them . They do nothing for me . MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN MY COMPUTERS .I have automatic updates turned off EVEN ON MY WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER . TODAY I HAVE TO REFORMAT HARD DRIVE THANKS TO DAMAGE FROM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system irrelevant