Windows 10: After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox

Discus and support After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All. After the disaster W10 update 1903 How do I re-instate my Thunderbird email accounts and folders that 1903 trashed? Ditto - Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bobfunduro, Oct 25, 2019.

1. After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox

Hi All.

After the disaster W10 update 1903

How do I re-instate my Thunderbird email accounts and folders that 1903 trashed?

Ditto - Firefox bookmarks?

Please bear in mind I'm no Tech Wizard.

Thank you for your time in correcting MS inept blunder.

:)

bobfunduro, Oct 25, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Released

Mozilla Corporation today announced Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free download from here. Due to the security fixes, this update is strongly recommend to all Thunderbird users. If you already have Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the Help menu. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Oct 25, 2019
  3. SK-1 Win User
    Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

4. btarunr Win User

After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox

Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox

1. After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox - Similar Threads - disaster W10 update

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Upadate 1903 Disaster!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upadate 1903 Disaster!: I bet this gets scrubbed of the Microsoft websites! My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks -...
  4. Update 1903 Disaster

Update 1903 Disaster: I bet this gets scrubbed of the Microsoft websites! My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks -...
  5. Update 1903 Disaster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update 1903 Disaster: I bet this gets scrubbed of the Microsoft websites! My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks -...
  6. W10 update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update 1903: Hi My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks - disappeared. My settings - disappeared....
  7. After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password

After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password: I updated to Windows 1903 today (8/29/19). I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client. Once the update was done, Thunderbird started asking me to re-input my password. Every time I do, it says, "Sending of password for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** did not...
  8. W10 1809 to 1903 update

W10 1809 to 1903 update: Lenovo ThinkCentre E73, I have updated from W10 1809 to 1903 and the PC has now gone really slow and having issues with admin rights, I have chkdsk'd and scannow'd' but no issues found. Tried an inplace update in case windows was corrupted and get the message some hardware on...
  9. Update to W10 /1903

Update to W10 /1903: Hey,,,,, Is it possible to pause the Update Assistant tool and resume the updating of W10????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE MAKE YOUR ANSWER WITHOUT "CTRL+C"/"CTRL+V"...
  10. Firefox and Thunderbird backup

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and Thunderbird backup: Mozbackup still works fine under W10. A Thunderbird backup may take a while depending on its size. Mine was 2.1GB I back mine up monthly to an external drive and NAS just in case *Wink MozBackup - Backup tool for Firefox and Thunderbird 12657

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thunderbird wont work after update to 1903